Sword Alliance Declaration of War on GOONS (Again)

Here we go again. Here comes the War Crimes. Here comes the Nukes. Here comes the assault. Since we have been attacked and brutally ravaged by 2 GOONS raiders, we declare war on GOONS. Here are some examples of crimes committed by the GOONS devils:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Polish_hostages_preparing_by_Nazi_Germans_for_mass_execution_1940.jpg[/img]
This photo, secretly taken by a Resistance member, shows troops (Probably those of Tir Nam Og, as this happened in an area Tir Nam Og's Troops were occupying.) loading Horensian Hostages for Mass Execution.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Chinese_killed_by_Japanese_Army_in_a_ditch%2C_Hsuchow.jpg[/img]

This picture from an Abandoned Camera found by the Resistance shows [size=4][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Bakalakadakastan Troops surveying dead Horensian Civilians after executing them.[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Certainly these acts are truly horrifying to say the least. But it's barely scratching the surface. This is why we fight. This is why GOONS must be stopped. For the sake of these people, they must go.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Also, IAFG has already promised to join the fight. Together, we shall show GOONS that they will not and never will get away with Raiding and Killing.[/font]

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1351807205' post='3047353']
You sure it was GOONS? Because the people in those pictures are wearing Nord uniforms.
[/quote]

We're sure. Those are not Nordreich Uniforms. Though the S.A. hates Nordreich, we will not make false claims that they committed these crimes.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351807340' post='3047358']
We're sure. Those are not Nordreich Uniforms. Though the S.A. hates Nordreich, we will not make false claims that they committed these crimes.
[/quote] God i can`t believe 6 nations could take these guys out. Remember skill is imperitive, force is not. Tech is what to buy during war, strengthen your army and become tactical. Question would you rather be China or Russia? (Russia Much man power but not so advanced tech. China Man Power but far advanced tech wise. The only answer is China. Tech is more important then man pwer.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351807820' post='3047366']
God i can`t believe 6 nations could take these guys out. Remember skill is imperitive, force is not. Tech is what to buy during war, strengthen your army and become tactical. Question would you rather be China or Russia? (Russia Much man power but not so advanced tech. China Man Power but far advanced tech wise. The only answer is China. Tech is more important then man pwer.
[/quote]

I would try and find a Middle Path, buying as much Tech and Soldiers as possible. Before the War I had over 240 Tech.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351807919' post='3047373']
I would try and find a Middle Path, buying as much Tech and Soldiers as possible. Before the War I had over 240 Tech.
[/quote]Middle road. Yes but Tech, when your preparing for war, should be the focus. Once in war, military is only focus.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351808045' post='3047377']
... Or don't declare war on nations. That's quite a good way too.
[/quote]OK well we have our strategy, you have yours.

You sure it was GOONS? Because the people in those pictures are wearing Nord uniforms.
[/quote]

and the plot thickens! Nor better explain themselves as to why they are attacking these upstanding citizens of the sword alliance...

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351806485' post='3047336']
ALL HAIL THE ALL MIGHTY KINGDOM! WE WILL TAKE OUT THOSE GOONS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Better (barely) men (also barely) have tried and failed. I would say your attempt would be amusing, but to be honest you're actually quite irritating. You know, perhaps you may succeed yet. GOONS may simply depart this world just so they will to hear from you again. I am tempted to do so myself.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]It truly is a shame that thus is the quality of new leaders. Gone are the days when men were great. I am a relic of better time.[/color]

[/quote]
Sssssssssshhhhh.

[img]http://cybernations.nordreich.eu/images/smilies/smileys/whistle-germ.gif[/img]

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1351809733' post='3047396']
The Sword Alliance and International Armed Forces Group should merge, you two seem a match made in heaven. And it would save us 50% in announcements.
[/quote]

I second this wise man's suggestion.

EDIT: although I'll give you this, you guys are resilient at least.

Edited by Garion