Today's Special Treaty

[center] [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2qlh8pc.png[/img][/center]

A number of members of The Javahouse League have been allied in one fashion or another to the members of The Sandwich Confederation for a number of years. That being the case, this Optional Defense Pact is to reaffirm in public the relationship that already exists between our groups and had long before we even DoE'ed as tJL.

[center][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30122/38/0/f5145254/Flagx216.png[/img][img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/Cyber%20Nations%20Album/SCFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

Preamble

Members of The Sandwich Confederation (SC) and The Javahouse League (tJL) have established a relationship of trust and friendship. In addition, the philosophies of both alliances are similar. In celebration of our relationship, and in order to assure that both alliances prosper, we hereby agree to abide by the following:

Article I: Sovereignty

SC and tJL are, and shall remain, free and sovereign alliances -- independent of each other in both internal and external policies. Neither party takes responsibility for the independent actions or statements of the other in public, or otherwise, unless explicitly identified as such.

Article II: Non-aggression

A state of peace shall exist between SC and tJL. If a member of one alliance declares war on a member of the other, peace shall be made as quickly as possible and the aggressor will offer reparations to the aggrieved; consisting of at least the cost of all damages. Similarly, the parties agree that neither shall spy on the other. All negotiations for reparations will be handled internally between the parties involved and the leaders of each alliance.

Article III: Intelligence

Signatories will regularly monitor each other for any and all possible threats. Should one alliance become aware of a possible threat that could cause harm to the other, they shall inform the alliance via secure channels in a timely manner. Members of each alliance may share any additional information as desired.

Article IV: Joint Military Operations

If either SC or tJL becomes involved in a military conflict for any reason, the other may choose, but is not required, to assist in any way (including, but not limited to, military assistance and cooperation) as agreed between the parties.

Article V: Cancellation

Should either signatory see the need to dissolve this agreement, they shall notify the other signatory via their respective forums two weeks in advance.

Signed for The Sandwich Confederation

The Plate of the Sandwich Confederation

Singed for The Javahouse League

Architect: lonewolfe2015
Economic Manager: Kshah96
Membership Manager: Shavar
Public Relations Manager: White Chocolate
Security Manager: Vasili
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also pleased to announce that tJL has reached this milestone.
[img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/Cyber%20Nations%20Album/1000000.jpg[/img]

:ehm: Really happy to see this get posted.

SC went above and beyond when we started talking about getting Javahouse launched, I thank them for every thng and I will always stand by you guys no matter what.

o/ SC

Oh yeah 1m WoooHoooo !!!!!

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1351437425' post='3046053']
Nice, on the dot :P

Congrats and onwards to 2mil! :D
[/quote]

I can assure you that it had nothing to do with someone adding tanks 1 by 1. :ph34r:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1351498718' post='3046345']
Came here for the announcement, stayed for the awesome graphics. Congrats you two.

But seriously those graphics are awesome.
[/quote]

D34th was kind enough to furnish our coffeehouse.

Glad to be allied to SC, they are good people.

Edited by lonewolfe2015