About Time it's here

Jache

[center][img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/HouseBaratheonBanner.png[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090123001107/cybernations/images/b/b5/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=5][b][u]Sandlot 2: Squints and Wendy Peffercorn[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]Preamble: [/u][/b]
The alliance Dark Templar and House Baratheon wanted to go swimming so they did. Little did they know the "life saving" kiss would get them together.

[b][u]Article 1: Sovereignty[/u][/b]
Both parties recognize that they are both sovereign entities and agree to never knowingly interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another. Any intrusion to this first article may result in the immediate request of cancellation of this treaty.

[b][u]Article 2: Non-Aggression[/u][/b]
Yeah no beating your spouse unless they don't make you a sandwich.

[b][u]Article 3: intelligence[/u][/b]
If one is caught cheating or saw the other cheating. Perhaps they like to talk dirty. It's good to share.

[b][u]Article 4: Optional Defense[/u][/b]
Either Alliance may choose to join in the fun or not depending if they are in the mood for it.

[b][u]Article 5: Cancellation[/u][/b]
When either alliance feels that this new marriage won't last they have to give a 72 hour notice until the divorce is official.

[b][u]Signed for Dark Templar [/u][/b]
Trium: TiTaN, Bob, and Supa_Troop3r
HToFA- Fransworth

[b][u]Signed for House Baratheon[/u][/b]
King: AlmightyHero
Hand of King: Roland
Small Council

PS: The flags are messed up I blame Mila!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1351266703' post='3045440']
Congrats guys, wonderred how long it was gunna take :P

Though needs less jache and needs more mad max
[/quote]

Thanks Lurunin :) I appreciate the excellent feed back my visits around our Embassies is generating! :)