OTR and MK Announcement

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XPdEJ.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/chQb3.png[/img]

[b]The Psilocybin Accords[/b]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The Mushroom Kingdom and The Order of the Reaper, in recognition of their friendship and mutual interest, do hereby enter this agreement to cement our camaraderie and provide for the defense and prosperity of one another.

[b]Article I - Sovereignty[/b]
Each signatory formally recognizes the right of each party to exercise ultimate internal authority, in addition to possessing a monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force, within its own territory.

[b]Article II - Camaraderie[/b]
The membership of each signatory commit to remaining civil towards each other at all times, particularly in public channels, but also in private. The signatory alliances and their member states will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own. Healthy debate, discussion, and constructive criticism are to be enouraged, but both parties are expected to show tact and consideration by going through appropriate channels when addressing concerns.

[b]Article III - Non-Aggression[/b]
No member of either signatory may participate in, support, or condone military action against a member within the corresponding signatory. If a member nation of either signatory alliance is found to have done this, they will be ordered to offer peace within 24 hours of the initial notification, and pay reparations equivalent to the total damages inflicted. Defending nations are required to allow a period of 24 hours, after notifying their respective government officials of the attack, before engaging in any retaliation. At which point, retaliation is to be limited to the number and type of attacks received. If the attacking nation refuses to offer peace to the defending nation within the specified time frame, without credible reason explaining the lack of compliance to the articles of this treaty, the attacking nation will be expelled from their alliance. further, the expelled nation is to be considered a rogue by both parties, and dealt with accordingly.

[b]Article IV - Espionage[/b]
Both signed alliances agree that under no circumstances shall either signatory alliance engage in espionage against the other. Further, should a signatory receive information that points towards a possible leak in another signatory's security, this information must be shared and discussed immediately.

[b]Article V - Military and Financial Assitance[/b]
Should either signatory become the victim of unprovoked external aggression, or internal subversion, the corrresponding signatory is obligated to provide any and all assitance possible, including but not limited to military or financial means. Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it deems appropriate.

[b]Article VI - Amendments[/b]
Any amendment to this treaty must be first discussed and agreed upon by the appropriate government officials of each party, and undergo the appropriate processes.

[b]Article VII - Withdrawal[/b]
Termination of this pact requires 96 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. The grace period may be truncated by mutual agreement of the signatories.

[b]Signed for Mushroom Kingdom[/b]

King: Archon
Crown Prince: Infinite Citadel

Lord High Treasurer: King Brandon
Lord High Vanguard: ArneS
Lord High Director: Epiphanus
Enclave: Azaghul, Ardus

[b]Signed for The Order of the Reaper[/b]

S-1 Reaper: Bassman
S-3 Trainings Officer: Arod Johns
S-2 Foreign Relations Officer: Hormones74
S-4 Logistics Officer: lordtyrion
S-2 Lieutenant: Thor the Great[/center]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Brandon' timestamp='1351211186' post='3045254']
You only wish!
[/quote]

[02:05] <&Infinite_Citadel> I need a topic title
[02:05] <&Infinite_Citadel> help me potato
[02:05] <&Infinite_Citadel> I want to follow in your footsteps with my announcements

our Crown Prince stated it. Who are you to defy him?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1351214131' post='3045280']
How could you , in good conscience, treaty scum like MK? :gag: OTR :gag:
[/quote]

We never claimed to have good conscience :smug:

We are the first treaty of the IC regime, off to a good start he is :awesome:

Edited by pd73bassman

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1351221698' post='3045323']
"Archon, my liege, the beatdown has commenced! Our former allies have abandoned us to the baying mobs!"
"Do not fear, Sardonic. Activate . . . [i]the MicroSwarm[/i]."
[/quote]I uh...dont really think that applies here. Just sayin

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1351221698' post='3045323']
"Archon, my liege, the beatdown has commenced! Our former allies have abandoned us to the baying mobs!"
"Do not fear, Sardonic. Activate . . . [i]the MicroSwarm[/i]."
[/quote]
And yet [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Order of the Reaper is still more politically relevant than your alliance and in 2.5 months has grown to 2/3rds of the size of your alliance which has existed for almost 3 years.[/font][/color]

Edited by Azaghul

It' always good to see two valued friends moving closer to one another.

Also Schattenmann on the behalf of those seeking enthralling arguments around the world, I must humbly ask you to pick your jaw off the floor and at least try and remain somewhat objective in your critiques of our allies. Otherwise, you're simply coming off as a garden variety poster with a weakly veiled agenda...which is bad and quite frankly, boring to argue against.