[center][img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zzi3b4.jpg[/img][/center]

In what can only be described as a glorious revolution, INT has had elections with no incumbents returning to their posts*, and a number of new gov members who have been working as staffers for a long time that have finally decided to step up. We’re very excited about all the new blood, and I can say that I personally am glad to get the heck out of Treasury. Without further stalling, here is the 24th CC of The International**:

[center]General Commissar: Momentum (aka Pablo)[/center]
[center]General Secretary: Sovyet Gelibolu[/center]
[center]Liaison Commissar: Sir Pwnage[/center]
[center]Martial Commissar: soultak3r1[/center]
[center]Treasury Commissar: Trikoupis[/center]
[center]Membership Commissar: Crownguard[/center]

We would also like to take this time to officially declare victory over DICK, with Waka Pola's nation having been deleted a week or so ago. We'd like to thank GATO, ODN, MK, and whoever else that idiot declared war on for their invaluable assistance in this matter. *insert immature jokes here*

This has been an official communique from the Congress, the one true government of INT. All posts following will not be official communiques from Congress, the one true government of INT. Everyone clear? Cool. Now, tell us about how awful we are. I'll be on IRC getting yelled at by Craig for formatting this horribly or something similar.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/O0pxS.png[/img][/center]

*And most of the objectively terrible people, like Comrade Trotsky who insisted on being mentioned in this announcement so here you go, leaving
**Which has been up on our forums for like two weeks but some idiot put me in charge of announcing this so it's late.

[quote]*And most of the objectively terrible people, like Comrade Trotsky who insisted on being mentioned in this announcement so here you go, leaving[/quote]

:>

Solid lineup, but needs more Craig I'm afraid.

[quote name='Jacob the Malignant' timestamp='1350523191' post='3042294']
You guys suck and won't defend your allies.

Edit: Did I do this right?
[/quote]

No, you didn't even fake edit the announcement for us. Come on. Put in some effort.

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I don't think I know this government very well. [/font][/color] :(

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Congrats anyway though.[/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My door is always open ;)[/font][/color]

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sir Pwnage you forgot to mention that the General Commissar: Momentum (aka Pablo) doesn't represent The International and everything said by him carries no weight at all. [/quote][/font][/color]

Typically we don't mention things in announcements that are fairly evident in our Constitution and have been for the last three and a half years. However, if you feel that you need a lecture in INT Constitutional law, I would advise you talk to Sovyet Gelibolu, our resident expert on our founding document.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1350523484' post='3042302']
Sir Pwnage you forgot to mention that the General Commissar: Momentum (aka Pablo) doesn't represent The International and everything said by him carries no weight at all.
[/quote]

Sounds like someone is a saaaaaaaaaaaad panda.....

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1350523484' post='3042302']
Sir Pwnage you forgot to mention that the General Commissar: Momentum (aka Pablo) doesn't represent The International and everything said by him carries no weight at all.
[/quote]

Everyone knows Craig is truly in charge.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1350523775' post='3042310']
[/font][/color]

Typically we don't mention things in announcements that are fairly evident in our Constitution and have been for the last three and a half years. However, if you feel that you need a lecture in INT Constitutional law, I would advise you talk to Sovyet Gelibolu, our resident expert on our founding document.
[/quote]
I have been summoned?

Just about everything the GenCom [i]per se[/i] is supposed to do is both internal and administrative. A small part of his job, unless he chooses to delegate it for some reason like having inconsistent access to the diplomatic pouch (OOC: read "a patchy internet connection"), is making pre-vetted OWF announcements on behalf of Congress. Recent events have made it clear that this was insufficiently understood by a number of INT members and by the community at large, and it is this mis-perception that reforms like the Congressional seal are meant to correct. To reinforce the point that the GenCom's word is not gospel, the GenSec has exactly the same portfolio. INT's executives can contradict one another because they speak with no authority - the collective speaks with one voice, and with authority.

You may commence telling me how wrong I am about I document I wrote now.

EDIT: this has been my 1337th message on these forums. How badly do I suck for pointing that out?

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1350524276' post='3042323']
I have been summoned?

Just about everything the GenCom [i]per se[/i] is supposed to do is both internal and administrative. A small part of his job, unless he chooses to delegate it for some reason like having inconsistent access to the diplomatic pouch (OOC: read "a patchy internet connection"), is making pre-vetted OWF announcements on behalf of Congress. Recent events have made it clear that this was insufficiently understood by a number of INT members and by the community at large, and it is this mis-perception that reforms like the Congressional seal are meant to correct. To reinforce the point that the GenCom's word is not gospel, the GenSec has exactly the same portfolio. INT's executives can contradict one another because they speak with no authority - the collective speaks with one voice, and with authority.

You may commence telling me how wrong I am about I document I wrote now.

EDIT: this has been my 1337th message on these forums. How badly do I suck for pointing that out?
[/quote]

But every other alliances government get to make pronouncments on belhalf of their members willy nilly with no input, so we are going to hold INT to the same standard because our perception is obviosuly what is offical in your alliance and not what is written in your own constitution. The fact some of us are allied to you and know exactly how your alliance works will not stop us making these assumptions. So there, you are a terrible alliance, with terrible allies and I hope you all burn.

fake EDIT:Did I do that right?
fake EDIT2:But seriously congrats guys, especially Crowngaurd your good peoples
fake EDIT3:Gelibolu you suck for pointing that out.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1350559682' post='3042460']
But every other alliances government get to make pronouncments on belhalf of their members willy nilly with no input, so we are going to hold INT to the same standard because our perception is obviosuly what is offical in your alliance and not what is written in your own constitution. The fact some of us are allied to you and know exactly how your alliance works will not stop us making these assumptions. So there, you are a terrible alliance, with terrible allies and I hope you all burn.

fake EDIT:Did I do that right?
fake EDIT2:But seriously congrats guys, especially Crowngaurd your good peoples
fake EDIT3:Gelibolu you suck for pointing that out.
[/quote]

You, sir, are a gem (and need to be around more often for chatting). As for all the other people we don't know...well, we're working on it, and would be delighted to talk to you all. A democracy does occasionally necessitate new people sitting in the big boy chairs with the booster seats. Thanks to all the well-wishing, etc.

Edited by Crownguard

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1350559891' post='3042461']
Congrats on the *new* gov INT!
[/quote]

Yeah we took our time, as Pwnage mentioned he does have a problem with doing things on time.

Solid line up, specially that Momentum guy, I'll be sure to query him as should anyone interested in getting to know this new government.