Cleaning, IRONing And Just General House Keeping

MCRABT

[center][img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8302/ironflagmediumlk9.png[/img][/center]

It is with regret that Independent Republic of Orange Nations does hereby activate article IV of the Dawn of IRON Blades Treaty:

[quote="Article IV"][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]This treaty shall only be terminated if either undersigned alliance chooses to exit this treaty or if Article III is found to be violated by a member alliance. If one of the undersigned chooses to terminate this pact, they must give five(5) days notice before the treaty is officially dissolved in which they remain fully bonded to the provisions contained therein.[/quote][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Effective immediately we consider this public notice to the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations that the cancellation period is now in effect, reasons were not communicated in private as we have been unable to contact a DAWN official over numerous attempts stretching back over a number of months. DAWN it appears as if you have departed this world but if any of you are still active know that you will always have a friend in IRON.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that we consider The Goddammit Typo! Pact with Misfit Nations to be null and void as they have two nations and we longer recognise them as an alliance.[/size][/font][/color]

Signed,
[i]MCRABT[/i], President
[i]Salmia[/i], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[i]Shan Revan[/i], Minister of Awesome, IRON Councilor
[i]Imran Eshan[/i], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[i]Curufinwe[/i], Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[i]Blade619[/i], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Baron Aaron[/i], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[i]Queltocz[/i], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[i]Matt Miller[/i], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

R.I.P. DAWN and MN...

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that we consider [b]The Goddammit Typo! Pact[/b] with Misfit Nations to be null and void as they have two nations and [b]we longer recognise them as an alliance.[/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Also was this IRONy?

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1351090624' post='3044845']
<3 IRON But...without an umbrella won't you rust?
[/quote]

IRON's weathered many rough seasons without Umbrellas. Its warm and sunny outside. Tho we appreciate and have always admired Umbrellas for their rock solid build and quality.