Reaper's Oblivion

[img]http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/ttttonys/tsowarflag.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/ttttonys/OTRWarFlag-1.jpg[/img]

[B][I]Today we stand before you to announce a bond like no other. This is no ordinary treaty it is a means to the end-game. You ever tread on my allies, we will kill you. You tread on us, we will kill you. If we can't kill you then rest assured that you'll be at war until the end of time.
You know what the Reaper brings and you know what Oblivion means. Combined we will ravage your lands and loot your townships. We will take your women and enslave your children. Your men will die hard deaths at our feet.
As you may have noticed, we posted our war flags. This is a military treaty and violating either of us will bring this parchment to function as it should.
When you see these flags again know that someone screwed up. You have been warned. Have a nice day.[/b][/i]

[QUOTE]The Reapers of Oblivion Compact

Preamble
The Sweet Oblivion (TSO) and The Order of the Reaper (OTR) hereby establish this treaty in order to solidify a friendship beyond mutual respect, and to ensure the security and prosperity of both parties.

Article I: Sovereignty
Both alliances shall be considered separate alliances, each governed by their own code of laws, and neither shall be expected to conform their rules of or be forced into action by the will of the other signatory.

Article II: Non-Aggression
Neither signatory shall partake in hostile actions against the other, including the use of force, espionage or any other activity that could be considered an act of war.

Article III: Information Sharing
In the event that either signatory comes into possession of information that may in any way pertain to the security of the other, this information must be shared at the earliest opportunity.

Article IV: Mutual Defense
In the event of an attack by another alliance on one signatory, the other signatory is required to come to the aid of the former by any and all means possible, should this be requested by the signatory under attack.

Article V: Optional Aggression
Should one signatory be involved in offensive action, the other signatory has the option, but not the obligation, to come to the aid of the former by any means the latter deems fit.

Article VI: Non-Interference
Should either signatory come under external aggression due to its own actions in invoking another treaty, defense shall become optional.

Article VII: Cancellation
This treaty shall be considered void after 48 hours advance notice from either signatory.[/quote]

[b][I]Signed,
The Reaper (S-1): Bassman
S-3 Trainings Officer: Arod Johns
S-2 Foreign Relations Officer: Hormones74
S-4 Logistics Officer: lordtyrion
S-4 Lieutenant: Bomber
S-3 Lieutenant: General Somoza
S-2 Lieutenant: Thor the Great[/b][/i]

[b][i]The_S_man Commander
Power Commander
MrGross Commander[/b][/i]