A Dark Templar Announcement

Supa_Troop3r

Were doing this flag-less. You know got to be a trend setter and all.

[spoiler]

The Death T*oll Pact

Sovereignty: Each member of the band agrees to respect the other band mates' skills, creative work, and general awesome individual brutality.

Communication: Communication among band members is key. If someone in the band starts playing to a different beat or another tune altogether then the audience will likely riot. To promote sweet beats, the band members will frequent each others' cribs and keep one another up-to-date on the groupies they are looking to shag and the rival bands they are eyeing for a beat down.

Defense: In the event one of the band is attacked, the other band member is encouraged to assist by whatever means necessary, even if it means going down in flames.

Mutual Aggression: In the event one of the band decides to make the hammer fall on some unfortunate victim (or groupies), the rest of the band is free to join in as if possessed and inflict mega-death upon the foe. Hanging out at the studio to work on ultra riffs or the next album is also cool, though.

Cancellation: If one of the band members decides to go on a week-long bender, a stripper-fueled weekend in Amsterdam, or in any other way decides to bail on the rest of the band, it is expected that they at least invite the rest along one week beforehand.
[/spoiler]

We now share an ODP.

Signatures:

The Dark Templar:
Penlugue Solaris (Bob), Triumvir
Supa_Troop3r, Triumvir
TiTaN, Triumvir

Czar, HToF
Farnsworth, HToFA
Fort Pitt, HToD
Hunterman1043, HToIA

Nordreich:

His Imperial Majesty Vinzent von Zeppelin, Kaiser von Nordreich

His Imperial Excellency Striderwannabe, Kronprinz des Reiches

Daisy Mae Mac, Minister of Foreign Affairs

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1348664947' post='3034308']
So unless I missed something over the last few years...you [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/?showtopic=65810"]downgraded?[/url]
[/quote]
Downgrading is the new upgrading, didn't you see that we're trend-setters?

[quote name='andrewds' timestamp='1348688748' post='3034388']
[font="Georgia"]
I have to say that I am totally confused and shocked by this announcement.

I do not think that a "lack of communication" is by any means a valid reason to downgrade our current Treaty with NoR.

I would like to make it known officially, that I do not condone or support this move.

Also, such an important decision like this should have been decided through a Democratic Vote of Dark Templar Members. However, it does appear to come across as an Autocratic decision.

[/font]
[/quote]

Or, you know, you could read the forums, as it was discussed there.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348685286' post='3034367']
Really confused to see this, the both of you have been pretty tight in the last few years from what I've heard. When I saw this announcement I was expecting a treaty with AI.
[/quote]

I'm not sure why you would be expecting to see a treaty with AI.. seeing as we already hold a treaty with them.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348685286' post='3034367']
Really confused to see this, the both of you have been pretty tight in the last few years from what I've heard. When I saw this announcement I was expecting a treaty with AI.
[/quote]

If you didnt notice their treaty, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113002

You must be busy with your IDGAF attitude and GOONS wars