Cowabunga: A Treaty

New Frontier

[center][img]http://nextlol.com/images/20891-ninja-turtles-meeting-power-rangers.gif[/img]

Deinos is great. Blood for Friends is great. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are great. Power Rangers are great. Treaties are great. This is great.

Everything is great.

[size="6"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Power Rangers Crossover Accords[/font][/size][/center]

[quote]Preamble:
Deinos and Blood for Friends do hereby enter into this treaty of mutual defense and optional aggression in the spirit of mutual defense and subversion to Umbrella.

Article I:
Both parties agree to act with a level of decorum toward the other in public. Further, both parties agree not to go to war with each other.

Article II:
Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, it is required provide said information to the other party as soon as possible.

Article III:
Should either party request aid (technological, monetary or informational), the other is highly recommended to provide said aid as soon as possible.

Article IV:
Should either party come under attack, the other shall come to the defense of the first upon request. However, should this defense be required after 3rd party treaty-activation (except in the case of a mutual 3rd-party), the defense becomes optional.

Article V:
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is highly encouraged to support the first militarily.

Article VI:
Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, they may do so after informing the other party. After this, a 72 hour wait period goes into effect, after which the treaty is nullified.
[right]
[b]Signed for Blood For Friends[/b]

Triumvirate

Turetel
TheDon125
Chax

Elite Assembly

johnap88 -- Defense
Deebo -- FA
Sniperjoe -- IA
Pherlofsky -- Growth

[b]Signed for Deinos[/b]

New Frontier, Tyrant King
Jaym, Utahraptor Prince

Jake Liebenow, Raptor Lord of War
Kraig82, Raptor Lord of the Interior
Gloin, Raptor Lord of Diplomacy
Materia Obscura, Raptor Lord of Finance
D0peSm0ker, Raptor Lord of Development[/quote][/right]

[center][img]http://www.qwantz.com/comics/comic2-1220.png[/img][/center]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1348546219' post='3033835']
ha ha

ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

IN summary, I am expressing that Deinos is a sub par alliance that I would not wish to be associated with.
[/quote]

Normally I'd argue with you here, but you disagreed in such a gentlemanly way that I'm hard-pressed to lower us to the level of childish, petty jabs.

Good day to you, sir.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1348546945' post='3033849']
I like this. It helps me relate the current political structure to previous ones.

I'm sure you're one hell of a lapdog, BFF. :v:
[/quote]

I like this. It helps me remember every other dumb assumption you've made.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1348546219' post='3033835']
ha ha

ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

IN summary, I am expressing that Deinos is a sub par alliance that I would not wish to be associated with.
[/quote]

took the words right out of my mouth.

edit. im agreeing with NG!?!? what's going on! :wacko:

Edited by Rogal Dorn