An Announcement from Blood For Friends and the Viridian Entente

Goldie

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2dva2.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pybcW.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]The Honda Accords[/b][/size][/center]

Preamble:
BFF and VE do hereby enter into this treaty of mutual defense and optional aggression in the spirit of unity, joint military defense, and greater communication.

Article I:
Both parties understand that this treaty does not infringe upon the sovereignty of either signatory.

Article II:
Both parties shall act with a level of decorum and respect in public areas toward the other signatory. Private areas are another story; they may feel free to insult each other there. Also, no warfare against each other. Warring against each other? That's a paddlin'.

Article III:
Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, they shall provide it to the first party as soon as possible. Should either party request the monetary, technological or informational assistance of the other, it is recommended that it be shared.

Article IV:
Should either party come under attack, the other is required to come to the defense of the first upon request. Should this defense be required after honoring a 3rd party treaty, this defense becomes optional, unless the 3rd party is a mutual ally of both signatories.

Article V:
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is highly encouraged to come to the military assistance of the first.

Article VI:
Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, it may be canceled at any time with proper notification of the other party, followed by 72 hours. After this, the treaty is nullified.

[b]Signed for VE:[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/shlVA.gif[/img]

[i]Goldie,[/i] Lord of the Entente
[i]WarriorConcept,[/i] Duke of the Entente
[i]Deviousfairie,[/i] Secretary of State
[i]Supreme142,[/i] Secretary of Defense
[i]Baltus,[/i] Secretary of the Interior
[i]Ging,[/i] Secretary of Economics

[b]Signed for BFF:[/b]

[i]Ernesto Che Guevara,[/i] Guyatollah
[i]Turetel,[/i] Myatollah
[i]TheDon125,[/i] Flyatollah

Signed for the Elite Assembly:
[i]Johnap88,[/i] DoD
[i]Deebo,[/i] DoFA
[i]Sniperjoe,[/i] DoIA
[i]Pherlofsky,[/i] DoG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1347774917' post='3030698']
Congrats on this treaty that you weren't working on.
[/quote]

We never said we weren't working on the treaty. We never made any promises as to a certain time period passing before treaties would come to fruition. VE/Europa was underway before the merger, it was natural that it transferred over. I apologize for the miscommunications between our alliances, but I assure you it was not intentional. It's been a turbulent, crazy few weeks in BFF, Thrash. I know what it looks like, and you have every right to be upset, don't get me wrong, but I assure you we did not intentionally mislead Invicta. That was never our plan, things just got crazy.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1347797661' post='3030729']
We never said we weren't working on the treaty. We never made any promises as to a certain time period passing before treaties would come to fruition. VE/Europa was underway before the merger, it was natural that it transferred over. I apologize for the miscommunications between our alliances, but I assure you it was not intentional. It's been a turbulent, crazy few weeks in BFF, Thrash. I know what it looks like, and you have every right to be upset, don't get me wrong, but I assure you we did not intentionally mislead Invicta. That was never our plan, things just got crazy.
[/quote]

This is more explanation than I feel was owed to Invicta...

On a side note, and somewhat related, I thought Hondas were sold under the name Acura in the US.