It Was Consensual, I Swear!

Learz

[center][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/INVDB4D.png[/img][/center]

[quote]Article: Wub
[s]Regnum Invictorum[/s] Invicta and Death Before Dishonor do hereby declare their everlasting, erotic, and steamy love for each others sovereignty. No homo. Unless, you know, one of us was into that, which would be totally cool.

Article: Let's Not Turn This Rape Into a Murder
Death Before Dishonor and Invicta agree to respect each other and not attack each other. This includes sending blackmail money to people at war with a signatory. If this happens by accident, chance, or intention, the offending party gets to spend a night with Jorost and Thom. Unless one of those two were involved, which means Aryan83 gets to dust off the gimp suit.

Article: Bend Over Baby
Invicta and Death Before Dishonor agree that we love each other, inside and out, all over, forevermore. Also, we're totally cool with taking a dump with the door open now.

Article: Let's Share Diaries
Death Before Dishonor and Invicta agree to not keep secrets from each other. Also, we promise to spend at least 1 hour a day gossiping.

Article: This is Crazy, But Here's My Number, Call Me Maybe?
Invicta and Death Before Dishonor agree that if one of us gets in trouble, or decides to start some trouble, they may request oh-so-sexy help from the other. The requested signatory is encouraged, although not required, to dispatch help, aid, and/or hot cops.

Article: Size Ain't Everything
Death Before Dishonor and Invicta agree that if our fling ends in a fit of blazing mortal passion, then 72 hour notice is required to dissolve this bond of love. After the requisite period is up, the signatories agree to open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.[/quote]

Signed for Death Before Dishonor:
[i]Aryan83- Supreme Commander
Wifey- Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
mankiller- Co-Minister of Foreign Affairs
the reaper- Minister of War and Defense
MrAstro34- Minister of Internal Affairs[/i]

Signed for Invicta:
[i]/s/ Thrash, President of Invicta
/s/ Dan2680 of Red Army, President of Invicta
/s/ rotty, Vice President
/s/ President Gunn, Chief of Staff, Spiritus of Invicta
/s/ Infopowerbroker, Minister of Finance
/s/ PrinceVegeta, Minister of Internal Affairs, Prince Of All Saiyans
/s/ Learz, MoFA, Leader of the Shadow Government of Invicta
/s/ Killlman4, DMoFA of Invicta
/s/ Redezra, DMoF, Token Female Council Member
/s/ Ellis, Nascar's old war buddy[/i]

Good to see this finally official, I'll say when I first read the draft of this treaty I found it quite hilarious - it's great to see other alliances with a sense of humor, and it is an honor that one of them can be counted on in the battlefield.
o7 DB4D
o7 Invicta

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1347714030' post='3030448']
Rape as the theme/backdrop to a treaty is to put it mildly, disappointing. Was that really the best you guys could come up with?
[/quote]
God, I kinda wish it was rape. Now i just question judgement.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1347714030' post='3030448']
Rape as the theme/backdrop to a treaty is to put it mildly, disappointing. Was that really the best you guys could come up with?
[/quote]
Actually, we were just testing which people have dirty minds, and which people have senses of humor.