DECLARATION OF WAR

Hello, friends. DICK FORMALLY DECLARES WAR AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL AND ITS ALLIES.

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821121752/cybernations/images/a/a9/Dk_flag.png[/img]

DICK is declaring all-out war against the International, ODN, GATO, the Last Remnants, and the Mushroom Kingdom.

May you drown in your own blood in the end of this.

And I must say to Trotsky, "Suck my wang."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1346075560' post='3025611']
When I saw the title was in all caps I knew this would be a quality declaration.
[/quote]
^ this

You know for being DICK, you guys got some balls, but Have fun getting rolled by the DH/CnG War Machine :D

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1346075240' post='3025608']
Hello, friends. DICK FORMALLY DECLARES WAR AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL AND ITS ALLIES.

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821121752/cybernations/images/a/a9/Dk_flag.png[/img]

DICK is declaring all-out war against the International, ODN, GATO, the Last Remnants, and the Mushroom Kingdom.

May you drown in your own blood in the end of this.

And I must say to Trotsky, "Suck my wang."
[/quote]

I would like to point out that MK are not, in fact, our allies. Please cease your brutal war against this innocent party. Also, you missed about a half dozen of our other allies.

Also, come and get it.

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1346077017' post='3025621']
DICK will spare no one in this brutal slaying. And I don't care if MK aren't your allies, we're going to smite them along with your wimpy alliance and the rest of the cyberverse.
[/quote]

I don't think you know how war works. Allow us to show you.

[quote name='Pelarys' timestamp='1346077197' post='3025623']
At this point he's probably trolling, right?
[/quote]

Of course not! DICK will anarchy you and your allies. A time for ORDER has come! DICK WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

[quote name='Waka Pola' timestamp='1346077368' post='3025624']
Of course not! DICK will anarchy you and your allies. A time for ORDER has come! DICK WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
[/quote]

I don't think DICK is big enough to give us the pounding you seem to be promising in this post.