Black In Action

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/3/3e/Flag_of_Bal_Masqu%C3%A9.png[/img][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6908/thecombineflagreduced.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Black in Action[/b][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]
Having come together through mutual respect and friendship, the alliance of Bal Masqué and the Combine sign this Non-Chaining, Optional Defense Pact

[b]Article 1:[/b]
Should either signatory receive any intelligence that would indicate actions being taken against either signatory by a third party, they are required to share the relevant information.

[b]Article 2:[/b]
Should either alliance come under attack either signatory has the option to join in the defense of the other signatory.

[b]Article 3:[/b]
Should any diplomatic incident come up between both alliances they will resolve it peacefully and diplomatically.

[b]Article 4:[/b]
This treaty can be cancelled by either alliance with a 72 hour notice.

[b]Article 5: [/b]
This treaty, after a period of 3 months, will carry with it the option for both signatories to upgrade the treaty to a non-chaining Mutual Defense Pact whereas

[i]Preamble verbiage would become "Having come together through mutual respect and friendship, the alliance of Bal Masqué and the Combine sign this Non-Chaining, Mutual Defense Pact."[/i]

[i]Article 2 verbiage would become "Should either Bal Masqué or The Combine come under attack, both signatories will join in the defense of the other."[/i]

[b]Signed for Bal Masqué[/b]

Roquentin, Lord Commander
xoin, Strategist
Jonathan Brookbank, Regent
WANA, Master Throne
Yukine, Shogun
Evangeline, Shogun
Muz, Herald

[b]Signed for The Combine[/b]
Overlord: Georgeguy
Prime Minister: Starfox101
Minister of Internal Affairs: Incitatus
Minister of Defense: shaneprice
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Spartacus1082

tl:dr
1. You're lazy
2. oDP with 3 month upgrade clause to non-chaining MDP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1344643224' post='3020626']
Why in the world would you do this? Terrible decision on The Combine's part. You should be ashamed.
[/quote]

I keep forgetting that you're no longer in the Combine and thinking "what on Bob, Bloodfury would never have done that" about everything they announce.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1344643499' post='3020633']
I keep forgetting that you're no longer in the Combine and thinking "what on Bob, Bloodfury would never have done that" about everything they announce.
[/quote]
But wait...there's more. :D

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1344643522' post='3020634']
Yours until you grow larger.
[/quote]
I suck at building nations. Will never happen.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1344643499' post='3020633']
[/quote]

I am still in The Combine, just not Government.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1344645704' post='3020647']
Man, what the $%&@
[/quote]
I've already addressed this in private, but I'll say it in public, as well.

I understand Bal Masque is a risky pickup, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. They are seen as dangerous alliance to ally by many, and it's an unfair rap. I sought out this treaty to prove the reputation wrong. This treaty will show that Bal Masque is not a risky pickup, but an alliance with potential, and a solid ally, who's already burned for another ally. They are filled with intelligent members, and I intend to rise with them, rather than watch them from afar, hoping they change their ways. Let an alliance be who they are and accept them for it. At least they are not another cookie cutter alliance who does nothing. We are friends, and there was no reason not to put it on paper.

If people don't like it, they can test this ODP.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1344647832' post='3020682']
Heh, interesting to say the least...though combine is easier to like without bloodfury leading it...

Wonder when the GPF-Combine treaty is coming :P
[/quote]
I have no personal problems with GPF, but don't expect a treaty anytime soon. :P

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1344643816' post='3020637']
This is good to see. I hope you realize the target on both of your backs grows ever stronger, and I hope you revel in it.
[/quote]

While I would agree with the general sentiment I can't really see any of the present power structures bothering to raise a finger against either alliance; bigger fish to fry and such.

*typo

Edited by SirWilliam