Peace and all that Jazz

After a long and honorable fight the combined forces of NEAT, PPO, GPF and MHA agree to admit defeat to LoSS, TIO, DT, Hooligans, The Brain and GATO

No Re-entry, No Aiding, Nothing but firm handshakes, Respectful bows and a tip o' the cap to each other.

o/ All involved

For the Brain

Doom
Shane-o
Lightning Jack

For the Dark Templar

Penlugue Solaris/Bob - Triumvir
TiTaN - Triumvir
Carta - Triumvir
Fort Pitt - High Templar of Defense
Farnsworth - High Templar of Foreign Affairs

For GATO

Kubla Khan GATO Assembly Chairman
Dre4mwe4ver GATO Minister of Foreign Affairs
Jaquesparblue GATO Minister of Defense
GATO Congress

For GPF

ColonelBrick, Secretary General
xR1 Fatal Instinct, Deputy Secretary General
Swatch0, Minister of Foreign Affairs

For The Hooligans

Grand Master- Prather6
Master Hooligan- Cloud19872001
Master Hooligan- johnny137
Guardian of Foreign Affairs- Emmabuddie
Guardian of Defense Cybeline

For The Imperial Order

Imperial High Commander, Scorponok
Imperial Commander of External Affairs, Stagger Lee
Imperial Commander of Internal Affairs, Galvatron
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs, Klinker
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, Rogal Dorn
Imperial Officer of Defense, Apocalypsse
Imperial Officer of Finance, President SO

For LoSS

Trium of LoSS- Junior
Trium of LoSS- Dicator general
Trium of LoSS- legion-x

For Mostly Harmless Alliance

AndyDe- MHA Trium
Julia Rose Vicious- MHA Trium
Qldvespanut- MHA Trium

For NEAT

NEAT General Assembly

For PPO

Captain - Lurunin
Commander of Foreign Affairs- Lord MonkhErdene
Commander of Internal Affairs - general abmenaj
Commander of War - SpliceVW
Commander of Recruitment - angus kahn

Edited by Kubla Khan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. I see that with the new Government has chosen the path of pettiness and classlessness. I haven’t seen that since last time Omniscient1 was Assembly Chairman. Ironically enough that’s the last time some of people in government right now last served.

Admission of defeat is a little redundant considering No Re-Entry implies such. Who are you trying to impress here?

Also, I understand certain members of the Government need to pat their resume, but querying people in public channels about signatures is something I would expect my Intro Diplomats to know not to do. To each their own I suppose?

Congrats to MHA you did a lot better this round with the person I fought and others I spied in peace mode.

Before you send the troll squad out, remember one of us has more to lose than the other. I’d advise against it, but it appears most of you have lost your ability to reason. I’m done with this topic unless I get responded to and then I’ll reply accordingly.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343190758' post='3014756']
Well. I see that with the new Government has chosen the path of pettiness and classlessness. I haven’t seen that since last time Omniscient1 was Assembly Chairman. Ironically enough that’s the last time some of people in government right now last served.

Admission of defeat is a little redundant considering No Re-Entry implies such. Who are you trying to impress here?

Also, I understand certain members of the Government need to pat their resume, but querying people in public channels about signatures is something I would expect my Intro Diplomats to know not to do. To each their own I suppose?

Congrats to MHA you did a lot better this round with the person I fought and others I spied in peace mode. It’s unfortunate certain parties can’t honor their agreements from one term to another.

Before you send the troll squad out, remember one of us has more to lose than the other. I’d advise against it, but it appears most of you have lost your ability to reason.

I’m done with this topic unless I get responded to and then I’ll reply accordingly.
[/quote]
You're awfully bitter.

Congrats on the surrender guys.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1343190836' post='3014761']
You're awfully bitter.

Congrats on the surrender guys.
[/quote]
:P

Not really. I'm quite pleased this front is coming to an end. I think admission of defeat is mildly petty for an alliance that prides itself on certain principles.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1343190758' post='3014756']

Congrats to MHA you did a lot better this round with the person I fought and others I spied in peace mode.

Before you send the troll squad out, remember one of us has more to lose than the other. I’d advise against it, but it appears most of you have lost your ability to reason. I’m done with this topic unless I get responded to and then I’ll reply accordingly.
[/quote]

I feel like this is a joke but i cant help but think its not

MHA, words cannot adequately describe what I feel. Forgive me for reverting to a mindless hail
o/ MHA

Thank you to our allies for fighting alongside us. We are humbled to call you our friends and allies. o/

And all the best to everyone else. Well earned peace. o7

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1343190970' post='3014769']
I feel like this is a joke but i cant help but think its not
[/quote]

Apparently Tim had told MHA that they would only get no reentry and no aid etc weeks ago then in a merciless rage Kublakhan decided to add in the admission of defeat in the preamble. My how we've fallen off.....

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1343191181' post='3014777']
Apparently Tim had told MHA that they would only get no reentry and no aid etc weeks ago then in a merciless rage Kublakhan decided to add in the admission of defeat in the preamble. My how we've fallen off.....
[/quote]
Oh, well if that's his issue, then TimLee can take solace in the knowledge that GATO is still miles off from their [u]retarded[/u] ally ODN who requires lulz terms so that "people [i]know [/i]you were defeated and you can't claim you weren't defeated later on."

Edited by Schattenmann