Sword Alliance Terms of Peace to Rey The Great

We have crushed Rey the Great's Military into pieces. Victory is in sight! As a result, we hereby offer these terms to Rey The Great:

1. Decom ALL Ships, Nukes, Planes and Tanks.
2. Pay 6 Million Dollars in Reparations to Horensia within 8 months.
3. Decom most of your troops troops but keep barely enough to stay out of Anarchy.
4. You are allowed to stay with GOONS if you want to.
5. You cannot buy ANYTHING until 20 days have passed since your surrender.
6. You cannot buy ANY MORE Soldiers until 40 Days have passed since your surrender.
7. You cannot buy ANY Planes, Ships, Nukes, and/or Tanks until 60 days have passed since your surrender.
8. Give up 75% of your Tech to us and send it to Horensia.
9. Vow to NEVER attack the Sword Alliance EVER again.
10. Stay out of the Dave War and do not Declare War on ANYONE until 80 Days have passed since your surrender.
11. DO NOT have a nation strength of over 6,000 until 100 days have passed since your surrender.
12. Decom all Spies and do not buy any spies until 120 days have passed since your surrender.
13. DO NOT buy ANY Wonders or Improvements until 140 Days have passed since your surrender.
14. DO NOT deploy ANY of your military until 80 Days have Passed since your Surrender.

Compared to our original plan, these terms are pretty generous. We were gonna have you pay 12 Million Dollars, give us all your tech, make you a Sword Alliance POW, and make you eat dog food, but we decided to let you off easy that time since we aren't that mean to our enemies. Of course, you have to surrender to us first, so when you do decide to surrender, message me (LOLman789789) and post a thread titled "I, Rey The Great, Surrender to the S.A." Then these terms will automatically go into effect.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343063317' post='3013673']
The dog food reference almost made me think you might just be a secret GOON. Then I remembered you've seen the Mercy Board.

Merciful terms, but no.
[/quote]

Ok then. These Terms will be kept in case you change your mind.

rey, i put aside all of our willy banter between each other in this thread because i started dying laughing when i opened this. ReytheGreat will be Great in my books from now until this war ends. May the fight be even more fun than this thread

Edited by infinite desire

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1343068374' post='3013703']
I laughed at this. Rey, if you need an aid drop let me know.
[/quote]
I don't plan on fighting anyone nuclear again, at least for a bit. I should be good.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1343088443' post='3013880']
When two wonderful people such as these are fighting each other, it's hard to know who to root for.
[/quote]

It's easier when there's reps involved. Boo Sword Alliance.

[quote]12. Decom all Spies and do not buy any spies until 120 days have passed since your surrender.[/quote]

How does the Sword Alliance plan to enforce this? Spying is a decent CB nowadays

Edited by Roxas

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1343078854' post='3013776']
I don't plan on fighting anyone nuclear again, at least for a bit. I should be good.
[/quote]

If you need a nuclear nation in the 6K range, let me know.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1343192677' post='3014816']
I got'em, just waiting for LOLman to grow a bit i'm 3k
[/quote]
Considering I'm only looting double digits or less from him at this point, you'll probably be stuck waiting a while.