Announcement from Non Grata

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110615171652/cybernations/images/4/4f/Ngyyuzl3.png[/img]

[size="7"]Announcement from Non Grata[/size]
[size="6"]Surrender[/size][/center]

Some time ago, Unita Societatem declared war on Non Grata on behalf of their protectors, The Templar Knights. As is often the case when a small protectorate gets dragged into a large global war without being completely aware of what's going on, they ran into some trouble. This trouble was a pack of bloodthirsty Non Gratans hungry for medals. Wars were declared, and government leaders of US slowly went missing, including their emperor, likely due to [s]other world responsibilities[/s] !@#$ting their pants. alitb, the US Minister of Economics and one of the few remaining gov left, approached me today to gain peace, and I was only to happy to allow it. The terms are as follows:

1. Unita Societatem surrenders to Non Grata.
2. No further wars declared on either party by either party of this agreement for the remainder of this conflict.
3. US agrees to not re-enter the conflict, which is collectively the Second Maroon War, regardless of the various fronts of the overall war for the remaining duration of the conflict.
4. US agrees to not send money, technology, or soldiers to any combatants in the SF/XX Coalition regardless of the various fronts of the overall war in which they are engaged for the remaining duration of the conflict.
5. Failure to abide by these terms could result in death or reps.

[i]Signed for Non Grata:[/i]

[u]The Non Grata Triumvirate[/u]

King Xander
arexes
lenin

[i]Signed for Unita Societatem:[/i]

alitb, Minister of Economics and Acting Leader

As per Maroon policy, I request that no ODNers post in this thread.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That policy will have to be approved by our Senate for review by the Judiciary and Ombudsman so it can be signed by the SecGen. I'll get started on filling out the forms.

I am posting to confirm that the Assistant Secretary-General has initiated a request that ODNers not post in this thread. The Senate will begin consideration of this matter as soon as our busy legislative agenda allows.

Also hello, nice peace terms.