PLEASE READ

THE ILLUMINATI has just kicked Tensho (he also goes by the chosen one) he was a diplomat and a spamming war mongering one, After I kicked him he reminded me that he runs embassies on 5 alliance forums if you know him do not believe him

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1342479810' post='3010916']
The Illuminati are still around? o_O
[/quote]

Not only have they been around, they are secret masters of the universe. They pull all the strings and call all the shots. Notable Illuminati include Jesus, Chuck Noris, Darth Vader, Ben Franklin, Fergie, Steve Jobs, and Master Chief (to name a few).

Where have you been?

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1342480879' post='3010928']
The Umbrella will be sure not to believe his lies.
[/quote]
Thankyou he was an -snip- to TENE (he spammed them) he then was talking about killing his allies if they don't grow in nation strength he was not a good alliance member

If it helps, I never believed him in the first place. Also, everyone knows we are the true masters of the world. The Illuminati is merely one of our many fronts for Bob Domination.

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1342482772' post='3010937']
So do you not believe me or him
[/quote]
in these troubled times, the only safe bet is to question everything you ever thought you knew

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1342481542' post='3010931']
Thankyou he was an a$$hole to TENE (he spammed them) he then was talking about killing his allies if they don't grow in nation strength he was not a good alliance member
[/quote]
Dude your allies need to grow. Slaughtering the inept is just being humane.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1342485621' post='3010956']
Dude your allies need to grow. Slaughtering the inept is just being humane.
[/quote]
Yeah but being humane is so... humane I mean PETA's a !@#$%*:p

Chosen by who? Because when im riding around looking for a hobo to slaughter, the one I chose is chosen and there is only one (on tuesdays) so you could even call that poor dead little crack head hobo the chosen one

[quote name='emperor666' timestamp='1342487655' post='3010968']
Something, something, chose hobo crack, something...[/quote]

I got lost and had to use Google translator. I got a fried Motherboard instead... BRB... upgrading to Star Trek Universal translators for hobo crack smokers to English...

Nope... still no luck. ;)