Sword Alliance Declaration of Non-Belligerence

We at the Sword Alliance would like to stay OUT of the Dave War and we will stay OUT for now. However, we would like to wish both sides good luck, but especially SF/XX & Allies, for we believe that a victory by DH/C&G & Allies would be detrimental to peace and order in Cyber Nations and cause Permanent Anarchy and Chaos in every nation in Cyber Nations. Therefore, we will reaffirm our non-belligerence in this post AGAIN: WE WILL STAY OUT OF THIS WAR FOR NOW!!!!! This is a message to BOTH sides, so don't get any funny ideas regarding us. We may be small, but we are determined to grow and help establish a new world order, one where peace and security are guaranteed, and where a nation can succeed in it's life without going through the horrors of Global Wars like this one. We don't want a Great War 4, and I'm sure none of you guys want one either. That being said, we also do not want to get involved in the Second NoR-LSF War, even though we verbally support LSF.

-LOLman789789, King of the Horensians, Leader of the Sword Alliance

-Undertaker1099, King of the Undertakers, Second in Command of the Sword Alliance.

EDIT: Disregard this Announcement. We got attacked by GOONS and we are no longer Neutral.

Edited by LOLman789789

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1342107975' post='3009186']
Kudos for sticking to your principles, but if you support somebody, shouldn't you show that support with the strength of arms or the aid bombs that are vital to success in the world of Bob?
[/quote]

We would love too, but we still remember the brutality of what GOONS did to us in the GOONS-MONGOLS War. If there is ANY way to support you guys secretly, we would use that option.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1342108851' post='3009196']
is SA going to be a nuetral alliance from now on? i would recomend you talk to GPA about how to be nuetral and grow in peace and not war.
[/quote]

It really depends on the situation. For example, if GOONS is involved in a situation, we're probably gonna stay out of it unless attacked. The same also applies to Global Wars. However, let's say there's a war between 2 micro-alliances. We would probably get involved in that.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1342109050' post='3009198']
It really depends on the situation. For example, if GOONS is involved in a situation, we're probably gonna stay out of it unless attacked. The same also applies to Global Wars. However, let's say there's a war between 2 micro-alliances. We would probably get involved in that.
[/quote]

Well it seems like you have your head screwed on the right way now which is a good thing, pop over and see us at Kaskus again, maybe we can start off on a better foot this time!

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1342107731' post='3009184']
We at the Sword Alliance would like to stay OUT of the Dave War and we will stay OUT for now. However, we would like to wish both sides good luck, but especially SF/XX & Allies, for we believe that a victory by DH/C&G & Allies would be detrimental to peace and order in Cyber Nations and cause Permanent Anarchy and Chaos in every nation in Cyber Nations. Therefore, we will reaffirm our non-belligerence in this post AGAIN: WE WILL STAY OUT OF THIS WAR FOR NOW!!!!! This is a message to BOTH sides, so don't get any funny ideas regarding us. We may be small, but we are determined to grow and help establish a new world order, one where peace and security are guaranteed, and where a nation can succeed in it's life without going through the horrors of Global Wars like this one. We don't want a Great War 4, and I'm sure none of you guys want one either. That being said, we also do not want to get involved in the Second NoR-LSF War, even though we verbally support LSF.

-LOLman789789, King of the Horensians, Leader of the Sword Alliance

-Undertaker1099, King of the Undertakers, Second in Command of the Sword Alliance.
[/quote]

I am sorry sir, but you are too late. By that I mean SF/XX have no chance of winning bru

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1342107731' post='3009184']
We may be small, but we are determined to grow and help establish a new world order, one where peace and security are guaranteed, and where a nation can succeed in it's life without going through the horrors of Global Wars like this one.
[/quote]

The only permanent peace on Bob will be the peace of the grave. I say this with no relish, as a notorious peacemonger. But the only way to establish [i]guaranteed[/i] peace and security will be through a hegemony so overwhelming that no-one will even try to resist, but will prefer simply to fade away quietly.

Edited by Pingu

I think in terms of being neutral whilst having a preferred outcome, such declarations are best kept private or between allies. All you do by announcing it here is mildly vex the side your rooting against, and also provide inadequate consolation to the side you support.

SR.

[quote name='Poppa Clam' timestamp='1342120956' post='3009305']
There's already been a Great War 4....and 5...and 6. So you're late to the party.
[/quote]
There's only been three great wars, to say otherwise makes light of the blood sweat and tears we put into fighting Pacifica.