A Proclamation

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LtHpr.png[/img][/center]

There has been a great commotion of late as to who has the rights to a recently purchased plot of land. While one associate seems to have Non-Gratciously claimed it, this small plantation also seems to fall under the Umbrella of someone else's territory as well. Yet even as we speak, it would seem a third party is trying to claim the TOP bid to this brown desolate territory. Speaking as a businessman myself, I simply do not see what y'all see in this land that y'all fight so fervently over. The land, I do believe, can easily be split amongst y'all to maximize its profitability. Given how highly my respect is for these fine southern gentlemen, I feel as though I too must try to make this land mine by any means necessary.

I hereby respectfully declare a spot of the plantation of Apparatus to belong to the Kingdom.

[b][u]Signed for the Mushroom Kingdom:[/u][/b]
King: Archon
Prince: Teh 1337 Guy

Lord High Treasurer: King Brandon
Lord High Vanguard: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Director: Epiphanus
Enclave: rsoxbronco1, Quiz, Azaghul

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1340832281' post='2998678']
That makes, what? 5 alliances at war with us?
[/quote]

You're just envious of the Network's juice bringing all the boys to our yard.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1340834615' post='2998746']
Which would make this declaration unnecessary unless someone were looking for Sparta points. <_<
[/quote]

It's become common practice for sanctioned alliances to pigpile on us... they are scared of what we represent, even though even one of them is something like 5x our size. Oh well, bring it!

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1340834903' post='2998752']
It's become common practice for sanctioned alliances to pigpile on us... they are scared of what we represent, even though even one of them is something like 5x our size. Oh well, bring it!
[/quote]

What do you represent?