Whiskey & Vodka DO Mix!

[center][img]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/Lexxx99/TPFflag.png?t=1334095594[/img]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/1/18/Int-big.png[/img][/center]

Sovereignty – We the undersigned agree to mutually respect our different liquor preferences and to not ridicule each other to an insulting level over our respective loves of bottom shelf whiskey and discount vodka.

Peace and Intelligence – Defending the outskirts. Should one party suss out that a third is attempting to glean information about the other through filthy means, or by clean means to dirty ends, they shall inform the other party at the earliest possible inconvenience.

Defense – The stores of booze must be protected. If the sovereignty of one party becomes infringed, assistance from the other in all suitable manners is compulsory. If that infringement occurs as a result of a conflict begun outside the parties of this agreement, assistance from the other is heavily encouraged. Upon completion of any mutual defensive endeavor, both parties shall convene with haste to the nearest house of ill repute. Excepting the discovery of thrifty 2 for 1’s, no stops along the way are permitted.

Optional Aggression - If one of the parties in this agreement started the bar fight, they can ask that the other one help them in tearing down the place. After all, what good is a ton of cheap whiskey and vodka without a good old-fashioned brawl?

Cancellation – Mind the window. If one party finds this agreement makes them puke, this document shall be considered void 70 hours and 50 minutes after they notify the other of their intent to fly the coop.
Signed,

Signed for The Phoenix Federation

[b][u]Evil Overlord[/u][/b]
JudgeX

[b][u]Evil Underlord[/u][/b]
HailSatan

[b][u]Phoenix Magistrates[/u][/b]
Admir
Roadie
Igotsacane
BioBomber

[b][u]Embers[/u][/b]
grahamkeatley
JBone
Daeryon
JWConner

For The International:
War Council of The International

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1340773070' post='2997985']
I'm glad we're allied again even not directly tied. Hail INT and TPF :wub:
[/quote]

You guys are always welcome to come chat and visit with your ex-alliance mates ;)... Maybe they can work something out at the TPF Military HQ...

If not, there is always BBQ :D

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1340773070' post='2997985']
I'm glad we're allied again even not directly tied. Hail INT and TPF :wub:
[/quote]
One day my friend. One day.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340772607' post='2997960']
I was going to give you props for MASHing VE but I'm willing to give props for this as well.
[/quote]

Initially we were afraid of Umbrella countering, but then we realized we only have about 4 2/3rds nations that are in range.

Heart INT.