Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]
[center][color=red][size=5][b]Declaration of War[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[center][url=http://youtu.be/L2nmFNn7Xg8]Link to Audio Recording[/url][/center]

Comrades, Alllies, and Citizens of Planet Bob,

When this conflict first began, the Order issued a statement to the world that we would uphold our treaties and support our allies should they be attacked. When some people attempted to decipher some hidden meaning in that statement, it was clarified: the New Pacific Order will defend her allies, period. Many have heeded this and left our allies alone, but some have chosen to ignore that warning. Ignoring the warning is a mistake.

Darkness, by its very nature, is something that loves to hide and attempt to divert attention elsewhere, effectively getting some to believe it doesn't exist. None of us are innocent in our support of what the world has become and the Global Order of Darkness is not exempt from that; in fact, they helped pave the way and then denied it. Your denial is a mistake.

You wanted to take down Mushroom Kingdom and built up a fervor for it, yet when it was your chance to do so you took an easier side route and hit their ally. This is also an ally of the New Pacific Order. Yet again, you have made a mistake.

This is your coalition. These are the moves you orchestrated but wouldn't do yourselves; thus we will remove the head from the body - the Pacifican war machine knows no other way.

The New Pacific Order hereby declares war on the Global Order of Darkness in defence of and at the request of Non Grata. May Admin have mercy on your souls for we shall have none.

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Gandroff
Imperial Officer of Military Affairs[/i]

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic