The Usual Dog-And-Pony Show

Going rogue is so pointless these days. Usually it's only done as a means of "going out in style" or whoring for attention. Well, I suppose this one is the latter. However, to get attention while roguing, one typically just DoE's a new alliance and formally declares war on its target. Oh, hey look

[center][img] http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr328/jonnydanger72841/confederate-flag-1-1024x768.jpg[/img][/center]

I hereby declare the alliance of Dixie. We choose not to communicate through forums due to the security breaches which typically result from having a forum. We do, however have an IRC channel, #dixie. That's all we need to be a legitimate alliance, right? Oh, a Charter.

[Quote]
The President has full and absolute powers until a time at which more States convene and join our Confederacy. At a time at which four States have joined, a Constitutional Convention will be held to draft a permanent Charter. [/quote]
There now it's legitimate

And now, our first announcement!

Dixie hereby declares war on GOONS

/s/
-Stonewall Jaxon, President

Now comes the more serious part of my post. One thing I will say is that I am enjoying the precedent DoomHouse and its ilk have set in that a CB is no longer necessary for declaring war. So, there is no CB here. I'm declaring war on GOONS partially because I don't like them. This is my right in accordance with the Moldavi Doctrine which states that my sovereignty as an alliance enables me to declare in defense of whatever alliance I damn well please. However, why GOONS when I also don't like a long list of alliances on their "side?" Well, they have this unwritten (or it could be written, I don't really care which) that states that if an alliance attacks them, then that alliance will pay reps. However, I challenge this doctrine. There will be no peace between myself and GOONS unless that peace is white as the stars on my flag. We will see whose will is stronger in this concept. There will be no surrender, no deletion. Only white peace. Your move, GOONies.

-Jaxon.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600466' post='2995394']
[color="#0000FF"]I predict that you will either surrender or cease to be. GOONS will not give you white peace, and for that I thank them. You will be paying reparations. Count on it.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh RV, I've missed you. Where did you go?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600466' post='2995394']
[color="#0000FF"]I predict that you will either surrender or cease to be. GOONS will not give you white peace, and for that I thank them. You will be paying reparations. Count on it.[/color]
[/quote]

Would you care to place a wager, sir? Also, did you actually sell out or are you doing your usual tongue-in-cheek posting persona? I can't search right now to see if you're actually an MK member

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340600828' post='2995414']
Would you care to place a wager, sir? Also, did you actually sell out or are you doing your usual tongue-in-cheek posting persona? I can't search right now to see if you're actually an MK member
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have always been a virtuous man, so it is fitting that I would find a place in the Kingdom's halls. And a wager I will gladly place. How much will it be, sir?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601004' post='2995421']
[color="#0000FF"]I have always been a virtuous man, so it is fitting that I would find a place in the Kingdom's halls. And a wager I will gladly place. How much will it be, sir?[/color]
[/quote]

Oh how you have changed.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601213' post='2995429']
[color="#0000FF"]My alliances may have changed but I have not. I am the one thing that is constant in this world. I am and always have been, and will always be.[/color]
[/quote]

Well, you aren't very constant or consistent with how little you have been around lately, also switching sides of where you once stood for so long shows that you have changed.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601213' post='2995429']
[color="#0000FF"]My alliances may have changed but I have not. I am the one thing that is constant in this world. I am and always have been, and will always be.[/color]
[/quote]
until you aren't

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340601333' post='2995435']
Well, you aren't very constant or consistent with how little you have been around lately, also switching sides of where you once stood for so long shows that you have changed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]My side has always been that of justice and honor, and also those with courage. So it was when I was in NSO and remained for years, but alas that star has faded. The Kingdom is this world's light now. I can see how some might disagree with my alliance's virtues, and can scare blame you, but do not be deceived by SF or XX. They are but sniveling weasels and worms trying to masquerade as heroes, principled and courageous. They are nothing of that sort, and they are beneath my contempt.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601703' post='2995468']
[color="#0000FF"]My side has always been that of justice and honor, and also those with courage. So it was when I was in NSO and remained for years, but alas that star has faded. The Kingdom is this world's light now. I can see how some might disagree with my alliance's virtues, and can scare blame you, but do not be deceived by SF or XX. They are but sniveling weasels and worms trying to masquerade as heroes, principled and courageous. They are nothing of that sort, and they are beneath my contempt.[/color]
[/quote]

I hardly see myself defending SF/XX. However you once blasted your horn against the very people you stand with today.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340601836' post='2995475']
I hardly see myself defending SF/XX. However you once blasted your horn against the very people you stand with today.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do I claim the Kingdom and its allies to be just and merciful? No, but they are hardly any worse than SF and XX. In fact they are in many ways more noble. They have the moral fortitude to be honest in what they are, and they have the strength and courage to do what they will. I would sooner align myself with honest and brave barbarians than I would deceitful cowards that prance around naming themselves heroes. Perhaps the Kingdom's day will come in time, but not for awhile I think. Now is the final reckoning of the worms, and weasels, and snakes, and parasites. They will not be mourned.[/color]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340601836' post='2995475']
[/quote]

Pretty sure he stood against GOD mostly. And he's still standing against GOD.

I see no changes here.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340602229' post='2995490']
Pretty sure he stood against GOD mostly. And he's still standing against GOD.

I see no changes here.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I also stood against the rest of SF, and against Sparta and MHA. I have always despised weakness and cowardice. These alliances will be well rid of.[/color]