Can we all just get along?

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/3/35/Blood2-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Joint BFF Announcement [/b][/center][center]
[/center][center]Good day to all you fancy ladies and fine gentlemen. I come to you with an announcement, one which has been approved and supported by all member alliances of the wondrous bloc, Blood for Friends.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Yes, while we do universally understand within our bloc that this war, or riot if you will, is being waged for some of the most unbelievably moronic reasons we have ever seen, we do further understand our obligation to our allies. Now, as some of you may know, the treaty ties held by BFF put us in an interesting position right now. We could go in one of three ways, really. But that's not our style. You see, my father always used to tell me "Son, you've never had a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure you're gay. And if you are, well, you can tell me, I'll still love you just the same". However, if I had a father capable of dispensing useful advice instead of just the occasional undeserved beating, he would have told me that when you are unsure of which course of action to take, the best choice is to do nothing. [/center][center]
[/center][center]We at BFF are going through our rebellious phase. NEW's voice is dropping, FEAR's budding breasts finally need their first training bra, Europa is taking an interest in the opposite sex (haha not really) and Wolfpack has some fur coming in down there. We're in the adolescent stage of our lives, and we must disobey my non-existent advice-spewing father. Dammit, we won't do nothing, we'll do everything. [/center][center]
[/center][center] [b]As such, should any ally holding a treaty of mutual defense or higher come under attack for whatever reason, even if said attack is simply a chaining action, the party declaring war on the BFF-friendly alliance will find itself in a state of war with the combined nations of FEAR, NEW, Wolfpack and Europa.[/b] [/center][center]
[/center][center]Furthermore, while our bloc as a whole is typically against taking reps without just cause, and while we do not intend to seek reparations from any party for their part in this conflict (should we become involved), there is one circumstance in particular which would facilitate the need for us to charge.[/center][center]
[/center][center][url="http://www.homwurk.com/_Media/rodney-king.gif"]Video Evidence[/url]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]As you can see in this shocking and somewhat disturbing footage, an alliance known as the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism, guilty of little more than a high-speed joyride, posession of narcotics and resisting arrest, have found themselves the victims of a brutal and violent beat-down. Granted, they won in the end after a long battle, but the point is, stupidity like this should never occur. [b] Should any ally of BFF, with particular emphasis on the MD+ level allies, find themselves the victims of an overdone, overly dramatic and clearly unneccisary curbstomp, the reaction from the combined forces of BFF will be swift, violent, and equally abusive.[/b] We'd like to keep the war fun, but if we need to let things get ugly, well, we'll just have to respond in kind. We're BFF, after all. That's what we do. [/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q&t=0m28s"]http://www.youtube.c...8kUAm9Q&t=0m28s[/url][/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]That's all. Have a great evening, enjoy the war, and happy hunting, friends.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][i]Signed:[/i][/center][center][i]The Collective Nations of Blood for Friends[/i][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys did grow some balls. Certainly are turning into a good young man ;)

Good luck with this and to your allies In Invicta.

EDIT: what really disturbs me is the need for announcements like this. I mean surely everyone knows if you hold an MDP + level treaty you will honour it. I know this horse has been beaten to death. But it seriously disturbs me how the state of affairs are. /rant over

Edited by Scorponok