The Parasolian Manifesto

[center][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2dtc50n.png[/IMG][/center]

I. Sovereignty
The International and Umbrella acknowledge that, while the goal of the liberation of the global Proletariat is our first and foremost goal, we are indeed separate entities and we shall respect each other as such, at least until such time as the Revolution is complete and the principle of sovereignty is no longer relevant.

II. Non-Aggression
The International and Umbrella are not interested in getting caught up in petty disputes between us, and thus have agreed that they will never fight each other in wartime (especially over minute details regarding vanguardism, and various other -isms).

III. Intelligence & Aid
The International and Umbrella reserve the right to share all intelligence, especially that which is relevant to counterrevolutionary activity. Additionally, both signatories reserve the right to and take no shame in aiding the other when one finds themselves fighting counterrevolutionary forces while the other is not currently engaged.

IV. Mutual Defense
The International and Umbrella do not take kindly to external attempts to halt the Revolution and believe in mutual defense between both signatories. An attack on one is to be viewed as an attack on both. However, should such defense be necessary as a result of one signatory's other treaties, such assistance becomes optional.

V. Optional Aggression
The International and Umbrella wish to bring the Revolution to as many foreign entities as possible, and as such if both signatories agree that a foreign entity is deserving of our glorious utopia, we will endeavor to march into battle together against whatever regime we have deemed false and/or counterrevolutionary.

VI. Cancellation
Either signatory to this treaty may inform the other at least seventy-two hours in advance if they wish to render it null and void, after which period the treaty is thereby officially cancelled. Surely though, both of these signatories are too dedicated to the toiling Proletariat for this to ever happen.

Signed,

[i]Congress of the International[/i]

[i]Umbrella[/i]
Domisi, [i]President[/i]
Threefingeredguy, [i]Vice President[/i]
Raken, [i]Head Envoy[/i]
DylanCarter, [i]Generator[/i]
Lusitan, [i]Field Marshall[/i]

Edited by Raken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339109500' post='2978992']
Preemptive Raken post. LoTS 1 - 1 Raken.

Communist Parasols, should balance out our Umbrellareich.
[/quote]

He snuck that one by me.