Templar Protectorate Announcement

[IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/hawkeyehat/templar-knights-logo.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]Preamble

In the mutual desire of protection, friendship and growth, the Templar Knights, TTK, agrees to provide military and/or financial assistance in the defense of the Unita Societatem, Unita, when needed.

Article I: Friendship and Non-Aggression

TTK recognizes Unita as an alliance with good potential and vows to respect its sovereignty. Both alliances recognize the need to keep open communication to maintain a strong and stable relationship, and agree to handle all issues through private channels. It is agreed that neither alliance will take military action or engage in espionage against the other, or assist an alliance hostile to the other, whether it be through military or financial aid. Unita will not support the enemies of TTK or its allies in any other way not mentioned here.

Article II: Diplomatic and Economic Assistance

Both signatories recognize that economic support, whether through trade or aid, is mutually beneficial for both parties. If either signatory engages in political or military conflicts, it is the duty of the other signatory to offer diplomatic support and both signatories agree to retain unity in all public discourse. Each party will seek the other for economic tech deals and for trade agreements. Unita recognizes TTK is the longest standing alliance on maroon and in order to increase the effectiveness of economic and diplomatic protection hereby agrees to declare itself as a maroon alliance as well.

Article III: Defense and Aggression

The Templar Knights gives its word to defend the Unita Societatem through any and all means available, whether militarily, politically, or economically in times of distress. USAA are encouraged, but not required to come to the defense of the Templar Knights at any time while this pact is active. Both signatories have the option to go on an offensive campaign together but it is not mandatory to do so. Unita agrees to disallow tech raiding and other offensive wars without the permission of TTK. Conducting an offensive war could result in the termination of this treaty and if Unita engages in an offensive war without TTK permission TTK is not required to come to the defense of Unita.

Article IV: Guidance

Unita accepts TTK’s guidance and support, and agrees to have all treaties discussed with TTK in order to ensure that any treaties are made in the best interests of both parties and would not cause a conflict of interest. If in the event Unita decides to disband TTK would then be the preferred alliance for Unita’s nations to move to.

Article V: Termination

Either signatory may terminate this pact following a period of no less than 72 hours following notification to the other party. Following this period, Article I will remain active for an additional 96 hours. Violations of the aforementioned agreement are grounds for immediate dissolution of this treaty without prior notice.

On behalf of The Templar Knights

Hawkeye - Grandmaster
Salsabeast1 - Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Merick - Marshal of Recruiting
Chuck - Elder Councilor
Jon Supreme Ruler - Elder Councilor

On Behalf of Unita Societatem

MagnificaSeniori - Emperor[/color]

[IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/hawkeyehat/templarseal.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338732822' post='2976512']
who is united societatem
[/quote]
You know, that "hey look! a micro we don't know, let's poke fun" thing is really getting old.

I'm guessing this is a combined DoE and protection notice, so welcome to Planet Bob US :)

Edited by R3nowned

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1338735997' post='2976518']
You know, that "hey look! a micro we don't know, let's poke fun" thing is really getting old.

I'm guessing this is a combined DoE and protection notice, so welcome to Planet Bob US :)
[/quote]
I'm sorry for asking who an alliance is when they do not post a DoE but they get protected. Ill be sure to be extra courteous next time.