United Republic Of Nations Announcement

[img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3821/torflag3.jpg[/img]

[b][color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]We have come to a decision that the alliance is in need of a little change of direction. So we will be changing our name to, The Outlaws Republic. The name change (While simple) better suits on what kind of outfit we are and how we look after with what we have.[/color][/b]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The charter has been redone in a more simplified fashion as well.

[b][color="#FF0000"]The Outlaw Doctrine:

Leadership Structure:

The Original Outlaw Holds the term for life or until resignation. The Original Outlaw shall hold the final authority over all matters regarding declarations of war, approval of peace terms, foreign relations and internal affairs decisions. The Original Outlaw shall hold the authority to appoint the Enforcer, which is the second in command of the alliance.

The Enforcer: Second in Command of the alliance, appointed by The Original Outlaw for life or until resignation, or until removal by the Original Outlaw for failure to perform the duties of an Enforcer. The Enforcer shall ensure the laws and rules of the alliance are followed without question by all alliance members. The Enforcer may veto any new proposed laws, excluding those passed by the Original Outlaw. The Enforcer is responsible for helping the Original Outlaw in weekly evaluations of government positions, and assisting the Original Outlaw with other internal and external matters as necessary.

The Mercenary: Head of defense and other military operations of the alliance. The Mercenary is elected by a 60% vote of the membership.

The Treasurer: Is in charge of internal growth of the alliance. The Tresurer position is elected by a 60% vote of the membership and shall hold the position for a term of 3 months. The Treasurer is Responsible for introducing new members to the ideals of the alliance, for assisting in the establishment of tech deals and trade agreements, and for the further economic and educational development of individual members. The Treasurer shall have the authority to keep the Alliance Membership informed of all recommendations for the growth of individual nations and the alliance as a whole by any means necessary and available.

The Messenger: Responsible for maintaining embassies and communication between alliances. The Messenger shall assist the Original Outlaw in other matters regarding foreign affairs as needed. The Messenger is elected by a 60% vote of the membership.

Renegades: Renegades are the standard membership of the alliance.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Rules Of The Outlaws Republic:

1. No nation that is a member of The Outlaws Republic may not declare war on another nation without prior approval from The Original Outlaw.

2. When a council member of The Outlaws Republic asks you to do something, you do it. If however you feel that the order is wrong, you can send your complaints to higher government members or the The Original Outlaw directly.

3. A nation applying to join our alliance that is in a war must peace out of the wars that they are involved in before an application can be accepted. Also the nation that is in a war when an application is submitted may not in no way put The Outlaws Republic in their alliance affiliation while they are waiting to peace out of a war so applications can be accepted.

4. Spying on other nations is prohibited unless stated otherwise by the Original Outlaw.

5. Tech raiding nations is prohibited unless granted by the The Original Outlaw or The Enforcer.

6. Sharing information with another alliance or nation is prohibited unless otherwise stated to do so by The Original Outlaw.

7. It is recommended that the forums be visited often to make sure the membership stays caught up on the current events of the alliance.

IRC Channel: #CN-Outlaws

Signed:

MattTheCelt - The Original Outlaw

Manussa - The Enforcer

Lord Vescus - The Mercenary

Hap Orville - The Treasurer

Prime Minister Rav - The Messenger

[/color][/b]

I want to thank Constablepotato of Wolfpack, AutoSave of OMFG, Dcrews and Lord Boris of FEAR, Ernesto Che Guevera and that one person I can put the blame on when something goes wrong (Yes, that would be, Deebo) of, Europa. To thank them for supporting me when I need it.

Edited by MattTheCelt

[center][font="Courier New"][size="5"]Official Blood For Friends Announcement

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206091838/cybernations/images/thumb/3/35/Blood2-1.png/250px-Blood2-1.png[/img]

[size="2"]Blood For Friends is officially protecting The Outlaws Republic indefinitely. Those nations on the United Republic of Nations alliance affiliation will be protected by BFF alliances for 31 days.

[u][b][size="4"][color="#FF0000"]DO NOT RAID THEM![/color][/size]

[/b][/u]Signed for FEAR:
Lord Boris, Chancellor of External Affairs
Turetel, Chancellor of Military Affairs
TheDon125, Chancellor of Internal Affairs

[/size][/size][/font][font="Courier New"][size="2"]Signed for Wolfpack:
[i]Alpha - constablepotato
Beta - Nordwolf
Shaman - Muddog[/i][/size][/font][font="Courier New"]

Signed for Europa:
Ernesto Che Guevara, Grand Ayatollah
O-Dog, Strawberry Ayatollah
Deebo, Mint Ayatollah
Mustakrakish II, Vanilla Ayatollah
Bernkastel, [u][size="2"][color="pink"][b] [/b][/color][/size][/u][/font][font="Courier New"][size="2"][color="pink"][color="#000000"]Jalapeño Ayatollah[/color][/color][/size][/font][font="Courier New"][size="2"][color="#000000"]

Signed for NEW:
[/color][/size][/font][font="Courier New"]Maha Prabu: Cyrus0321
Maha Patih: wukong
EquatorWolf - Mahamentri Hino(MoIA)
D Vibianto - Mahamentri Halu(MoF)
Wayoik - Mahamentri Sirikan(MoE)
Schatten - Patih Amancanegara(MoFA)
Sigelopisan - Tumenggung(MoD) [/font]
[/center]

best of luck gents!

[quote name='MattTheCelt' timestamp='1338437448' post='2975003']
[b]AutoSave of OMFG[/b], Dcrews and Lord Boris of FEAR, Ernesto Che Guevera and that one person I can put the blame on when something goes wrong (Yes, that would be, Deebo) of, Europa. To thank them for supporting me when I need it.
[/quote]

auto is pretty amazing... :swoon:

also, here's the new wiki page for you gents -> http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outlaws_Republic