Bio and Kaskus Adopt A Baby

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/3/34/BIOFlag.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/1/14/Kaskus500x300.png[/img]

[img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Alex0827a/proisflag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"]It's A PROIS!!![/size][/center]

Article I: Parenting

Bio and Kaskus agree to provide protection and guidance as necessary to PROIS.

Article II: Helping The Parents

In the event that Bio or Kaskus is engaged in a defensive war, PROIS may, if requested, aid them in their war.

Article III: All Grow'd Up

Should PROIS become large enough to stand on its own without a protectorate (based on the agreement between Bio, Kaskus, and PROIS), this protectorate treaty may be upgraded at the discretion of the parties involved.

Article IV: Run Away From Home/Kicked Out Of The House

Should either the protectorate or the protectors decide that this arrangement isn't working well, approporiate measures may be taken, including the modification and/or cancellation of this treaty.

Signed for The Biohazard Corporation,

Alex0827a - Big Scary Boss Guy
Ajax - Little Scary Boss Guy
Osko1337 - Herping and Derping All Day Long
President of UI - Blows Sh*t Up

Signed for the Peoples Republic of Independent States,

AKHAN

Signed for Kaskus,

Lord Caparo
gantanX
Sigelopisan
Blackorchid
Jeff123
Suryanto Tan
Semutjoget

o/ PROIS
o/ Kaskus
o/ Bio

Edited by Alex0827a

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1338337731' post='2974233']
Lol ok. Why do I get the feeling this will go as follows:

"We're just gonna do this thing ex post facto and then go ahead and enforce it as if it was there all along."
[/quote]
Something like that, except nobody's threatening PROIS atm so that first bit seems a tad irrelevant :P Also, I love your avatar too <3

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1338338045' post='2974239']
This is rather cute for an over reaction to an event that was already handled before you got involved.
[/quote]

Yes it was handled, we are helping a small alliance stick around in this game, why cant we? wasnt the main reason we were talking to Tetris was for PROIS to be left alone so we can protect them?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1338338449' post='2974243']
Yes it was handled, we are helping a small alliance stick around in this game, why cant we? wasnt the main reason we were talking to Tetris was for PROIS to be left alone so we can protect them?
[/quote]
Again, if you had simply read the thread, '[b]ESPECIALLY[/b]' the bit where JudgeX from TPF showed to USMC123 that PRIOS was attempting to communicate with them through their wiki page, you would know that they stopped, backed down and did the right thing. Not because you and your alliance got involved.

Congratulations are in order for wanting to protect them, so kudos on that, I guess.