Knights Riding on Eagles

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120327041802/cybernations/images/d/d4/TLR_FLAGWIKI.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/hawkeyehat/TTKflag.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"]Knights [/color]Riding on [color="#4B0082"]Eagles[/color]

Sometimes while wandering around the Cyberverse you run into some pretty cool people with whom you share common goals and ideals. By signing this treaty, The Templar Knights (TTK) and The Last Republic (TLR), acknowledge their desire to continue on the course of greater cooperation and brotherhood.

Friendship between TTK and TLR has come easily and we promise to always treat each other with respect and honor. If there are ever any issues between our members, we vow to hug it out and smooth it over.

The signatory alliances and their members will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own members. Signatories will show tact and consideration when addressing any grievances and make full use of proper diplomatic channels.

Non-Aggression and Intel

Since we get along so well, we promise not to conduct any hostile acts towards each other or assist anyone else in their hostile acts against the other. Also, if we hear of anyone that is planning to beat down our friends, we will let them know quickly by any means necessary and do what we can to help them avoid any fight.

We also promise to do our best to help each other grow by involving each other in tech deals and trade circles as much as possible and exchanging information which will assist with growth.

Optional Defense and Aggression

In the event TLR or TTK are attacked by someone else, the other alliance is encouraged but not required to assist with military and/or financial support. Likewise, we will let each other know if we plan on attacking another alliance and give each other the option of joining in on the attack.

Withdrawal

Unfortunately at times friendships fall apart. If for some reason TTK or TLR feel as if they no longer want to hang out with the other alliance, then this treaty can be terminated. Preferably, disagreements will be resolved through mutual respect for each other by discussions among the alliance leadership. However, if one alliance feels it is time to move on they must give the other alliance 72 hours notice they intend to end the treaty. After the treaty has ended, another 72 hour window of peace must pass before the disagreement can escalate to conflict

On Behalf of [color="#4B0082"]The Last Republic[/color]

President of Council
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
sojourner

Secretary of Economics
StockHunter

Secretary of Development
Brataslavia

The Republican Guard
General Bernhard Klein

On Behalf of [color="#8B0000"]The Templar Knights[/color]

Grandmaster
hawkeye

Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Salsabeast1

Marshal of Recruitment
Merick

Marshal of Aid
Teredona

Elder Councilor
Chuck

[IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/hawkeyehat/templarseal.png[/IMG]

When I first told TLR of your guys awesomeness they were happy to meet you guys now they wont stop talking about you guys glad we could get something rolling always happy to stay in touch with old friends

o/TTK
o/TLR

[quote name='kuhnini' timestamp='1338064316' post='2972876']
Congrats to two alliances I happen to like!!

How 'bout a toast Hawkeye to double digit losses in a row for the mighty Cubbies!! :)
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/hawkeyehat/soriano.jpg[/IMG]

10 in a row?! That's nothing! You know we're just getting warmed up!

Show me that #1 pick next year!

[sub]Also, thanks for the shoutout[/sub]