Invicta / The Last Republic Announcement

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120327041802/cybernations/images/d/d4/TLR_FLAGWIKI.jpg[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/320px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img][/center]

[b][center]Right From The Horse's Mouth Treaty[/center]

Preamble:
The Last Republic and Regnum Invictorum have decided that eagles and horses make better playmates than first anticipated; as such, they want to keep playing past their bedtime (In layman's terms, we're upgrading that biznatch).

i. Asshattery and passing notes on the playground.
Both parties shall recognize that there shall be no serious rough-housing or shoving between signatories. Both parties also recognize their duty to inform the other if a bully plans to beat the daylights out of either signatory.

ii. Lemme get my boom stick.
Both parties agree to provide assistance (be it punching or clawing furiously at another alliance’s eyes) of the violent nature unless told explicitly by the other, “Nah brah, I got this!”
In such a circumstance, the other party agrees to contribute to his hospital bills after the fight.
If one signatory gets beat up as a result of defending another friend, defense is reduced to strongly encouraged, but well, you know... My parents might spank me if I join in too.

iii. Nah, man: you go ahead.
If one party decides that it wants to start a tussle, the other signatory has the option of playing wing-man. Possibly.

iv. Awwwww mom!
If one party’s mom finally finds them and makes them go to bed, they must inform the other signatory 72 hours in advance.

Signed for The Last Republic,

President of Council
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
sojourner

Secretary of Internal Affairs
StockHunter

Secretary of Development
Brataslavia

The Republican Guard
General Bernhard Klein

Signed for Invicta,

Thrash, President and no
Dan2680 of Red Army, President of Invicta
Rotty, Vice President
Learz, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Killlman4, DMoFA of Invicta, And one sexy beast
Ellis, DMoFA
President Gunn of Acturea, aka Nascar8FanGA, Ghost of Invicta

[/b]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1336194512' post='2963772']
But I thought you and NPO were moving in different directions.
[/quote]

I don't get this... are NPO treatied to The Last Republic? I thought they were treatied The Last Remnants?

:wacko:

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1336201076' post='2963851']
I would rather see a TLR-TLR war, winner gets to use all caps in the acronym.
[/quote]

Didn't need to fight a war, we simply came and took what was ours.

TLR 4 life or until we disband or something.

Damn Invicta, going and treatying [u][b]tLR[/b][/u] right after we parted. That makes me a sad panda. :(

Oh and on the subject of the acronym, I believe the better alliance keeps the capped letter, not the off-shot of a former Republic formed by people with their panties twisted. :lol1:

Still, good to see Invicta pursuing it's own path.

o/ and all that jazz.