A Treaty You Can't Refuse

[quote][center][img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2463/60018231.png[/img][/center]

[center][size="4"][b]An Optional Defense/Aggression Pact between Non Grata and the New Pacific Order[/b][/size][/center]

[b]"You know, we always called each other good fellas."[/b]
Non Grata and the New Pacific Order come together to secure the ties of friendship that have grown between them by publicly announcing this treaty, an Optional Defense/Aggression Pact.

[b]"My godson has come all the way from California. Give him a drink."[/b]
NG and the NPO agree to not engage in any action that could reasonably seen as aggressive against the other. Additionally, in the spirit of friendship, they will always work to solve any differences that may arise between them amicably through open communication and discussion.

[b]"Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking."[/b]
NG and the NPO agree that if either one is attacked, the other has the option (though not the obligation) to assist the other in whatever means it sees fit, whether that be militarily, financially, politically, or otherwise.

[b]"You talking to me?"[/b]
Both signatories agree to share all relevant information of worth. It is agreed that this information shall not be falsified, or changed in any way, to mislead the other party. Such falsifications shall be regarded as a breach of the treaty.

[b]"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in."[/b]
NG and the NPO agree to evaluate this treaty in three months for the possibility of an upgrade, though this shouldn't be seen to limit the possibility of an upgrade sooner.

[b]"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."[/b]
NG and the NPO agree that if either finds this treaty no longer sustainable, they will notify the other. This treaty will then remain in effect in its entirety for 72 hours from the time of notification.

[b]Signed,[/b]

[color="#8B0000"][b]For Non Grata:[/b][/color]
[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8631/rszngyyuzl3.png[/img]

[u]Triumvirate[/u]
King Xander
Stewie
Steve Buscemi

[u]Advisors[/u]
arexes
MiketheFirst
Gofastleft
Derwood1

[color="#0000FF"][b]For the New Pacific Order:[/b][/color]
[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6536/rsznpoflag.png[/img]

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Farrin Xies,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order
Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i][/quote]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1336188446' post='2963654']
'Sup NG :smug:

Oh. I mean, congratulations to both of you. I realise this has been in the works for a while, and I don't doubt NG's commitment to its treaty partners.

o/ NPO
[/quote]

This treaty has literally been blossoming since iFOK and PC merged.