Bull Moose Changes Gears

[center][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]If you are an unaligned nation
you have probably received multiple "[u]invites[/u]" from Bull Moose
(let's be honest, they were mass recruiting messages).
This reflects the changing of gears for Bull Moose.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/5/5a/Bull_moose.jpg[/img][/center]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][center]I never thought it would happen so quickly, but [b][u] :excl: Bull Moose has reached 50 nations :excl: [/u][/b].
I am well aware of how the game works and know that it is a distinct possibility that 50%, maybe more,
of these young nations will become inactive and drop in the next 25 days. To counter this, Bull Moose
announces that [b]we will cease all recruitment [/b]for an undisclosed period of time.

We are transfering our [b]focus towards education [/b]and growth of our members.
With the new update: aid slot usage reflected in the stats, it is blaringly obvious that with 24/210 slots used,
we are not reaching full potential. Our 3.1k Avg NS is awesomely terrible for an alliance of 50 members.
This change of focus is what needs to happen if we are ever going to get in the top 120 alliances at all.

With the help of our protectors and another unnamed alliance, we are working on educating our members and getting them allll grown up.
I realize this will take some time, but it is imparitive. I have shown that I can get members to join an alliance,
there are [b]at least[/b] two more parts that are important to an alliance's success: Education/Growth and the Ability to War.[/center][/font]

[center](haters: commence hating now with your mean and or rude comments.)[/center]

Interesting move.

Quality > quantity is definitely a lesson that many alliances out there could learn, but I'm not sure if I'd do this quite yet with only 50 members.

Then again, it's not my call to make.

Good luck, my rough riding friends.

I think this was a good move...to stop recruiting and focus on educating and building.

you have a limited amount of people who can educate a very large sum of people.

Good luck, however I'm not sure an announcement was needed to state this, but whatever!

Best of luck.

Until yesterday I didn't even know who you guys were, after dealing with you on a rather emotional matter I was impressed with how things were handled.

You guys seem to be off to a good start, keep up the good work.

In this day and age recruiting so many members in such a short amount of time is an accomplishment and something to be proud of. Congratulations and best wishes.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1336076324' post='2962971']
Interesting move.

Quality > quantity is definitely a lesson that many alliances out there could learn, but I'm not sure if I'd do this quite yet with only 50 members.

[/quote]

Thanks man. We're not done recruiting forever. I think the best idea is to switch off between recruiting and educating when the pool of educated members is low. I'm a good recruiter and educator, I have one good educator besides me, and now we need to pull forces to teach even more and get that growth. Maybe in about 25 days, when I see better alliance truth, we can step up for recruitment again. Also, I hope to have some good GOV members by that time.

Yes, this probably didn't need an announcement, but I just wanted to put one out there. I am actually impressed by the lack of hating on this thread. Eye less than three ewe cybernations.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1336084870' post='2963091']
Out of curiousity, how many of those 50 registered on your forums?
[/quote]

Looking at their forums

[quote]Our users have posted a total of 34 messages
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ADude[/quote]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1336084870' post='2963091']
Out of curiousity, how many of those 50 registered on your forums?
[/quote]

Not many Chey, but that's not the policy of Bull Moose. Why do you have to hate so bad? You're always so unpleasant these days. Cheer up!

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1336096773' post='2963199']
Not many Chey, but that's not the policy of Bull Moose. Why do you have to hate so bad? You're always so unpleasant these days. Cheer up!
[/quote]

Ghosts are not members, you've already made this mistake with Native and I'd be disappointed to see you make it again so quickly.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1336085809' post='2963102']
I swear an alliance with this exact name and a guy with the exact same avatar tried this exact same thing 2-3 years ago.

It did not work.

Hopefully, yours turns out better.
[/quote]

Native was 2-3 months ago.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1336099036' post='2963226']
Ghosts are not members, you've already made this mistake with Native and I'd be disappointed to see you make it again so quickly.
[/quote]
But surely it will go better this time. I will be waiting for your thread looking for a merge partner.

[img]http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/77454_funny-animal-captions-they-see-me-rollin-they-hatin.jpg[/img]

That is some remarkable recruiting guys, good work :)

But I should note that there is a typo in the first sentence :(

The best part of this was I received one of the "secret invitations" haha, the second best part was the fact that it was a mass message, the third best part was the fact that I know Van from when I ran The College of Winterhold. . . the fourth best part was how he begged me to join this AA after being a complete A-Hole.

Good Luck with your 50 nations and 3k ANS