Official Sword Alliance Document of Surrender to Doomhouse and Pandora's Box

Nation name: Horensia
Ruler name: LOLman789789
Infra: 42.86
Tech: 50.48
Reason for being here: My people's will have been shattered after I got Nuked. They are such terrible weapons. They truly do run a nation into the ground. As of today, I, and the Sword Alliance, hereby surrender to the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, the Viridian Entente, Umbrella, Non Grata, FOK, and Mushroom Kingdom, basically Doomhouse and Pandora's Box. My people, and myself including, no longer want to go on living. One of your diplomats wants me to kill myself in real life. Is that really needed? Do you really want me to die in Real Life? I will do so If you ask me too. Back to the Surrender. Nuclear Weapons are truly the worst weapons Mankind has to offer. I will accept any terms you offer.

Edit 1: All Troops on my side have either laid down their arms or have killed themselves. The war is over.

Edited by LOLman789789

YAY less useless threads

[OCC]
[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1335909771' post='2961799']
One of your diplomats wants me to kill myself in real life. Is that really needed? Do you really want me to die in Real Life?
[/quote]

Just going to say...that's not a good thing to kid about...and if it did happen some action does need to be taken that's a bit unreasonable I will say myself.

[/OCC]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1335913916' post='2961863']
Come on GOONS, you could have at least included a "no OWF topics for a month" clause.
[/quote]

This man has it rite.

Now regarding to the OP, this is really shameful that you would quit after a nuke. Pretty pathetic.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1335913916' post='2961863']
Come on GOONS, you could have at least included a "no OWF topics for a month" clause.
[/quote]

Frakking seriously. Hopefully this is the last dumb vestige of a dumb war.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1335914826' post='2961874']
This man has it rite.

Now regarding to the OP, this is really shameful that you would quit after a nuke. Pretty pathetic.
[/quote]

Don't listen to these haters, post more threads about GOONS.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1335909771' post='2961799']
As of today, I, and the Sword Alliance, hereby surrender to the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, the Viridian Entente, Umbrella, [b]Non Grata[/b], FOK, and Mushroom Kingdom, basically Doomhouse and Pandora's Box.
[/quote]
NG is no longer part of PB my friend. :)

I used to find this amusing, now i find it damn right Embarrassing.

I would advise you to stop messaging me for a treaty you WILL NEVER get.