App and Bio Sittin' In A Tree...

[center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Boards/Apparatus/ApparatusPeace.png[/img] [img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Alex0827a/BioTreatySizeFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="5"]Bio Cordially Hazardous Agreement[/size]
An Optional Defense, Optional Aggression Production brought to you by The BioHazard Corporation and The Apparatus[/center]

Considering that the co-operation of these Signatories is in the very interest of their good relations, to facilitate and strengthen good understanding between them;

The Governments of these Signatories promise not to give this agreement, which is purely one of defense, an aggressive tendency except in exercising the option to act conjointly and in concert to protect and preserve the sovereignty of each, and having resolved to conclude an agreement of peace and of reciprocal protection in the terms here below indicated, have agreed upon the following:

ARTICLE 1 - Table Manners:
These Signatories pledge to give each other reciprocal aid and to act in concert, using their moral and diplomatic influence, to contribute sincerely to the resolution of any disputes and the peaceful co-existence of said Signatories with all other Powers.

ARTICLE 2 - Infection Control:
If, contrary to the sincere desire of these Signatories and in spite of the attitude of their governments in avoiding all acts of aggression and all provocation toward any other Power, either of the Signatories should be attacked, these Signatories are encouraged but not obligated to aid each other reciprocally with their entire armed forces.

ARTICLE 3 - Sterilization:
If, contrary to the sincere desire of these Signatories and in spite of the attitude of their governments in avoiding all acts of aggression and all provocation toward any other Power, either of these Signatories should be forced to take any aggressive action as a last resort, each may be afforded the option to provide additional assistance through their entire armed forces.

ARTICLE 4 - Common Courtesies:
Should either Signatory choose to exercise their option to aid the other militarily, it is further pledged that peace shall not be reached except conjointly and in concert, or that such aid has been provided to the satisfaction of each Signatory.

ARTICLE 5 - Disposal System:
The present treaty shall remain in force from the date on which it is signed. In case of denunciation, the terms of this agreement shall expire no sooner than 72 hours from notification of intent to cancel.

Signed this date for The Apparatus:

Randalla, Patroness
King Ernie, Director
Maximillian Thorton, Emissary
DevilDog, General
Elbryan, Chief Engineer
Phaedron, Professor
Amarynth, Propagandist
Big Kif, Speaker of the Assembly

Signed for The BioHazard Corporation:

Alex0827a, Big Scary Boss Guy
Ajax, VP of BioCorp
Osko1337, Keeping Us Awesome As Usual (Ignore the constant derping)
Hawkeyee, The Guy That Blows Stuff Up
gowfanatic, Head of Corporate Entertainment, Minister of Sillywalks

o/ App
o/ Bio

I'm glad to see the theory of promoting a variety of new alliances, of helping them and encouraging them, bears delightful fruit. And people thought I was crazy every time I suggested it in FA meetings.

Congratulations on your graduation and new treaty BioHazard Corporation.

Well done, Apparatus.