Speak softly and carry a big stick.

It is with booming pride and complete confidence that I, Maximillian Thorton, Emissary of The Apparatus, on behalf of the Clockwork and General Assembly of The Apparatus, and the Bull Moose Alliance, announce the introduction of BMA into The Apparatus Project.

[center][quote][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/0d/ApparatusProject.png[/img]
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Boards/Apparatus/ApparatusPeace.png[/img]
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Misc/BullMoose.png[/img]

With the desire to keep safe and instill the values of honor, honesty, and friendship within those who genuinely seek such guidance, The Apparatus pledges the following protection and support to the undersigned:

Article I: Sovereignty

The government of the undersigned Protectorate may freely request diplomatic assistance and guidance in any matter. However, in the spirit of mutual respect and friendship, it is also understood and agreed that the sovereignty of each signatory shall be respected at all times, and shall not be infringed upon. This includes but not is not limited to the establishment of political ties and treaties by either party, and in preferential trade status.

Article II: Friendship and Non Aggression

Neither signatory shall initiate acts of aggression or espionage in any form against the other. Members of each signatory shall address each other with dignity and respect at all times, in all forums and media, both public and private. While differences of opinions may arise and be expressed respectfully, blatant disrespect in any form shall not be tolerated by either signatory against the other.

Article III: Defense and Support

In the event of any unprovoked aggressive action against any signatory of this Agreement, The Apparatus shall freely offer aid and assistance first and foremost through diplomatic channels. Should all attempts at diplomacy fail, The Apparatus shall defend the aggrieved Protectorate without hesitation or delay. However, to most effectively allow any Protectorate of The Apparatus continue to prosper and grow under the spirit of this Agreement, the undersigned shall not be held in obligation to provide assistance in the event of any aggressive action by or against The Apparatus.

Article IV: Cancellation

Should either signatory decide to draw an end to this Agreement for any reason, each shall be required to notify the other through private diplomatic channels. The Agreement remains binding and in full effect for 24 hours from the time notification of intent to cancel is received and acknowledged.

For The Apparatus:

Randalla, Patroness
King Ernie, Director
Maximillian Thorton, Emissary
DevilDog, General
Elbryan, Chief Engineer
Phaedron, Professor
Amarynth, Propagandist
Big Kif, Speaker of the Assembly

For Bull Moose:

vandelsand of Native Columbia
Chairman of Bull Moose[/quote][/center]

The Bull Moose Alliance, while young, has shown incredible progress and achievement, and is eager to succeed. The Apparatus is extremely excited to see this relationship evolve to a fruitful symbiosis of camaraderie, friendship, and fortitude.

To discourage any discrepancies, let it be known THE APPARATUS HEREBY INCLUDES THE BULL MOOSE ALLIANCE AS A PROTECTORATE OF THE APPARATUS.

On a more humerous note, I personally am excited. ((With the Bull Moose Party of historic RL politics, Teddy Roosevelt, the subject of my avatar and one of my favorite leaders, this treaty pleases me greatly.)) BULLY!

Edited by Maximillian