The Great Collapse

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/owfannounce-1.png[/IMG][/center]

I'll try and make this as quick as possible...

The College of Winterhold will be breaking up and doing a little merge step into FEAR, our protectors. We had a great run, had a lot of fun, but we have decided to cut it while we are ahead rather than withering down to 1-2 active people, lets face it, that is just plain dumb and a waste of space for CN in general....

What we accomplished:

-climbed past alliances in their beginning stages within a month.....get out of our way!
-moved to protection from DB4D to FEAR to be on the white sphere, where we belonged.
-Signed a PIAT with DB4D
-Signed an ODP with TTE.....
-Climbed to nearly 553,000 TOTAL alliance strength and held it there.
-Constant 5-10 users online at once....optimum activity
-Great fun was had

Why we are merging into FEAR:

-Loss of activity for consecutive months
-Loss of gov members
-We don't want to stick around and watch the alliance just break down....we rather end it now in a positive light and lets face it, CN has been ultimately dying....something we all don't really want to face, not sure what can make it better and make CN make a huge turn around, but we are all basically enjoying until we can no longer. (we really need to just knock down the 5%) hahah.

The Shout Outs.....

I would like to thank Death Before Dishonor, you are what got us going....Wifey you'll always be an awesome "mom" in my eyes, and I'll still be around and hey, you got my number ;) Thanks to you guys for giving us the jump start and pushing us to live.

Second, thank you to FEAR for the constant help, guys have always been there for me to ask questions and get advice from. Even though we were never active enough to set up some ties economically, we were always having a great time with you, I will be honored to be in FEAR.

Thirdly, TTE....well not really, after we signed the ODP and refused to join Arizona I haven't heard from any of you. Best of luck to you guys.

Fourth, Legacy....Always had a great time talking to all of you guys and having fun. Get a hold of me over in FEAR!

Fifth, all of our Tech partners INCLUDING and most IMPORTANTLY LadyKirke and OBR and ROTR...etc etc, you all were fantastic!!

Sixth, GPF...you guys gave us some of that micro-alliance drama that everyone seems to love, made things exciting for some time and became an alliance on our hate list. Congrats!

Also, to anyone that we have come across in our time here in CN, that we actually had a great time with, thank you!

If anyone has any questions, please fwd them to me. Also, this has been a majority discussion with TCW for some time. Thank You all!

This is both a sad and happy occasion. Sad to see you guys go, but I'm really glad to have you in FEAR. Closer to Europa, in the BFF family, now we can truly express our love.

Welcome aboard, gents.

Furthermore, echoing Mr. Boris' sentiments, Europa will be protecting the TCW AA until further notice.

[quote]-climbed past alliances in their beginning stages within a month.....get out of our way!
-moved to protection from DB4D to FEAR to be on the white sphere, where we belonged.
-Signed a PIAT with DB4D
-Signed an ODP with TTE.....
-Climbed to nearly 553,000 TOTAL alliance strength and held it there.
-Constant 5-10 users online at once....optimum activity
-Great fun was had
[/quote]

These are some amazing accomplishments indeed, you have much to be proud of.

o/ College of Winterhold

Baron Flynt, Apollo, Sevvy, Steerpike, Erik, Mr. Teets, Lukelesod, CaptainAizen, Elder Cthulhu, Pherlofsky, Crazy crazy <--- All people I'm honored to have meet & worked with while in TCW. You all are strong, smart individuals. Go follow your ambitions, have fun. I will see you around. :)

Thank you FEAR & CoJ for protecting us during this time of transition.

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1334724380' post='2955182']Sixth, GPF...you guys gave us some of that micro-alliance drama that everyone seems to love, made things exciting for some time and became an alliance on our hate list. Congrats![/quote]

We like to make things a bit spicy ;)

Anyway, sorry to see TCW go, even if we did make your hate list.

Good luck for the future.

o/ TCW.