Sword Alliance Official Apology to RUNUKU, member of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

The Sword Alliance would like to apologize for the inexcusable act of attacking GOONS1. (Our nickname for the 1st GOONS.) We got confused and we messed up big time. We are very sorry to RUKUNU. We are very sorry to MONGOLS. We are finally very sorry to Kaskus. As a "we're sorry" gift, we hereby support the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving's efforts to reestablish itself. And if you think this apology isn't enough, you can still attack me as much as you want. I'm willing to be an EZI nation in order to make it up to RUKUNU, although I hope it doesn't get that far.

EDIT: Sorry we got the name wrong. :(

Edited by LOLman789789

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1334693202' post='2954934']
Wait...you support the revival of the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving?

[img]http://cngoons.com/board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/staredog.001.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yes. The Leader of MONGOLS explained to me that the RUKUNU, as the only GOONS1 member left, hates the 2nd GOONS. As a result, I support him.

Edited by LOLman789789

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1334693279' post='2954936']
Yes. The Leader of MONGOLS explained to me that the RUKUNU, as the only GOONS1 member left, hates the 2nd GOONS. As a result, I support him.
[/quote]

I think you need to stop your silly little "war" and join an alliance. There you will learn what is necessary to, at the very least, inconvenience GOONS.

[/quote]
Tom Brady is actually older and he still flies Goon Order of Neutral Shoving; so Rukunu is one of two.

[/quote]
Why not? Lunar GOONS is basically what Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was trying to become post-war when banned member (Tristesse) and Alastor took charge, with Sleepy in IA and jazzi in FA. Unfortunately, jazzi wasn't too hot in FA and Chunky Monkey wasn't able to get himself into the position. Bilrow also used every ounce of strength he had left to keep things from happening from the external perspective. Anyway, rambling, there's no real difference between what Neutral Shoving was trying to be and what GOONS is.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1334694103' post='2954944']
Tom Brady is actually older and he still flies Goon Order of Neutral Shoving; so Rukunu is one of two.

Why not? Lunar GOONS is basically what Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was trying to become post-war when banned member (Tristesse) and Alastor took charge, with Sleepy in IA and jazzi in FA. Unfortunately, jazzi wasn't too hot in FA and Chunky Monkey wasn't able to get himself into the position. Bilrow also used every ounce of strength he had left to keep things from happening from the external perspective. Anyway, rambling, there's no real difference between what Neutral Shoving was trying to be and what GOONS is.
[/quote]
Yo please don't throw Lunar GOONS government in with the final government of the old GOONS, totally different administrations, policies, and political beliefs. Different from what we have now even.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334694671' post='2954950']
Yo please don't throw Lunar GOONS government in with the final government of the old GOONS, totally different administrations, policies, and political beliefs. Different from what we have now even.
[/quote]
Lunar GOONS is what I called you to distinguish you from Neutral Shoving instead of writing GOONS1, GOONS2, Neutral Shoving, Negligence/Sadism over and over.
If Bilrow hadn't been clutching onto the Crapolia thread, GOONS under Alastor and banned member wouldn't have looked much different than the reformation led by Salithus and you.

We love RUKUNU he trains our noobs how to fight. If MONGOLS/KASKUS wants to look up to something, be him. Hes come back from ZI multiple times, more than I can keep track of and has been fighting goons for years. If you support GOONS1 then I hope you know they were much more blood thirsty and harsher than GOONS are now. A true testament that has withstood the ravages of time and nukes.

PS he doesnt read OWF so this apology will not be heard by him...

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1334694471' post='2954947']
I recommend joining an established alliance and learning how to conduct efficient PR management rather than following your current trainwreck of a route.
[/quote]

At least trainwrecks are interesting.

I saw this attack happen and must admit I had a little chuckle in game, RUNUKU has been rogueing GOONS for years by my memory I'd go as far as to suggest you put him in charge of operations actualy as he has a bloody good idea of how a Viet-Rogue operation should be done.

[/quote]

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? I guess that's where he's going with this. It's just further proving that he's just going for a straight "I hate this because I do and therefore it should be" argument. Just an extremist point of view which doesn't make much sense to everyone else. Either way it's still entertainment of some form.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1334692350' post='2954931']
The Sword Alliance would like to apologize for the inexcusable act of attacking GOONS1. (Our nickname for the 1st GOONS.) We got confused and we messed up big time. We are very sorry to RUKUNU. We are very sorry to MONGOLS. We are finally very sorry to Kaskus. As a "we're sorry" gift, we hereby support the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving's efforts to reestablish itself. And if you think this apology isn't enough, you can still attack me as much as you want. I'm willing to be an EZI nation in order to make it up to RUKUNU, although I hope it doesn't get that far.

[/quote]

I support your war, the goons must be exterminated in order for the other goons to stand firm, this goons are evil goons the other goons are good!!!Let's frollic with each others cod pieces and make war by the very fires of angmar!

Let us ride into this quest with hand in hand, on unicorns we ride, forward, ever forward, together, forever! :awesome:

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1334692350' post='2954931']

[/quote]

All I can say is thank you for the laugh. :lol1:

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the "leader" of MONGOLS also explained to you how your posts weren't exactly helping your cause...but I think we both now know you're as serious as a tranny clad in an Elmo costume, so the second part of the message applies.

o/ LOLman789789

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334695050' post='2954953']
If you support GOONS1 then I hope you know they were much more blood thirsty and harsher than GOONS are now. A true testament that has withstood the ravages of time and nukes.
[/quote]

>.> <.< are you saying that's a bad thing? because GOONS1 was sexy :D

Edited by KenoCore