Imperial Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

[u][b][center]Nuclear Darkness Accords II[/center][/b][/u]

[b]Article I. Introduction[/b]

The Global Order of Darkness and The Nuclear Proliferation League, hereby known as the parties, come together under this document with the goals of proliferating the usage of Nuclear Arms in Dark conditions.

[b]Article II. Sovereignty and Non-Aggression[/b]

The Parties agree that each alliance is an individual and they shall not infringe upon the sovereign rights of that of the other. Neither party shall act in an aggressive manor towards the other, in the event this does happen, 100% of the damages shall be paid in reparations.

[b]Article III. Intelligence[/b]

The Parties agree that any intelligence that is relevant to either Party must be shared to it's full extent between the parties.

[b]Article IV. Military Assistance[/b]

In the event that either party is attacked by another entity, the other is required to defend by all means necessary. If either party wishes to engage another entity in an aggressive campaign, the other party has the option of joining in said campaign.

[b]Article V. Cancellation[/b]

If either party wishes to cancel this agreement, they must provide 72 hours notice, during that time, this document is still considered in effect.

[b]Signed for the Nuclear Proliferation League on April 20th, 2012:[/b]

KemMo, Prime Minister
Smurthwaite, Deputy Prime Minister
King Wally, Warhead of Foreign Affairs

[b]Signed for the Global Order of Darkness on April 20th, 2012[/b]:

Xiphosis, Dark Lord
Mixoux, Lord of Diplomacy
Balder, Lord of the Interior
Mercenary, Lord of War

tl;dr who knew we weren't actually MDP'd? We sure didn't. Fixed.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1334548932' post='2954057']
I still find it fascinating how the former RoK elements in NPL are so keen on signing treaties with SuperFriends members after all that happened. Stockholm Syndrome?
[/quote]

In the end, they are our friends, we were able to move past that... because that's what friends do.

I still find it fascinating how the former RoK elements in NPL are so keen on signing treaties with SuperFriends members after all that happened. Stockholm Syndrome?
[/quote]

It's almost as if they realized that their government were a bunch of incompetent $%&@-ups and NPL are higher caliber people. But that's off topic...

[/quote]

Maybe they have legit friends there?

[/quote]

Water under the bridge is precisely that.

[/quote]

Topic is for Hailing, not Haling.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1334549145' post='2954061']
It's almost as if they realized that their government were a bunch of incompetent $%&@-ups and NPL are higher caliber people. But that's off topic...
[/quote]
Someone sounds angry.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1334549260' post='2954067']
Topic is for Hailing, not Haling.
[/quote]
It wasn't even intended as something too harsh. It's always interested me that NPL fills the shoes that you guys always wanted RoK to.