The Isotopes of Solar Wind

[img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/Wifey31183/ionsun.png[/img]

With great pride, the State of Unified Nations, in a show of support and continuing brotherhood with KillerCruiser, one of our Founders and Viceroy of SUN in Tournament Edition, have sought and obtained a renewed commitment to common goals, common values and to the safety, health and development to both SUN and the newest Yellow-team alliance, Integrated Order of Nations, which he has also founded.

We hereby publicly proclaim this fidelity and integration of thought and purpose with the following document.

[quote]
[font="Arial"][size="6"]The Isotopes of Solar Wind[/size][/font]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The State of Unified Nations is honored to immediately and permanently join in an Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact with our friends in Integrated Order of Nations, who share our values of honor and integrity and desire to propagate a harmonious and prosperous Yellow team.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]
SUN agrees to respect and not infringe upon each ION’s sovereignty, and we agree to acknowledge that each is a separate and honorable organization. Furthermore, SUN recognizes the protectorate status of Death Before Dishonor over ION - and pledges to respect this agreement and honor and contribute to it as long as it does not harm SUN.

[b]Article II: Peace[/b]
No member of either alliance will declare war, conduct espionage or support any act of aggression on the other, or on any party in treaty with the other. Neither alliance will aid, with money, technology, military assistance or information, an enemy of any alliance in treaty with either alliance. Each party agrees to work, in good faith, with the other, and any party so associated, to resolve any violations of this Article in a timely manner through private government channels with the ideal of fairness for all involved.

[b]Article III: Friendship[/b]
Thus, each member of both alliances, and their respective treaty partners, are required to treat members of the other treatied alliances with the highest standards of civility and respect. No alliance, or alliance government member, will publicly denounce, disruptively criticize, or seek to undermine the other. Each alliance will promote honorable behavior, constructive consideration and the happiness of all members of all alliances. Problems between members will be addressed by cooperative discussion and collective action of each government.

[b]Article IV: Intelligence[/b]
ION and SUN agree to share all intelligence and information which is potentially relevant to the security of either alliance. Each party agrees to not gain intelligence from espionage against the other.

[b]Article V: Optional Defense[/b]
The State of Unified Nations, by signing this treaty, declare that they intend to come to the defense of ION, and ION declares that intends to come to the defense of SUN, if either is attacked. However, each alliance is entitled to follow the laws of its own charter in its declaration of war, and thus are not bound by this agreement to declare war in solidarity. Additionally, neither alliance is required to have the permission of the other in order step forward in solidarity and protect the other, however each alliance will be bound to keep allies involved and informed of all developments leading to invocation of Article V of this treaty.

[b]Article VI: Optional Aggression[/b]
Neither alliance will initiate aggressive action without fully discussing and seeking the consensus of all parties treatied to either alliance. Either alliance retains the right to declare themselves a neutral party in any war arising from aggressive action by the other. However, this neutrality does not supersede the prohibitions of Article II of this treaty in that neither alliance may attack, spy or damage or defame the other, and neither alliance may aid or provide any succor to the enemy of the other or any alliances treatied to each other.

[b]Article VII: Dissolution[/b]
This treaty may be canceled and dissolved with good reason, following notification and 72 hours of good-faith negotiations.

[b]Signed for the State of Unified Nations,[/b]
King James II, Emperor
Fen Dorbek, Imperial Minister
CybernationFreak, Minister of Internal Affairs
Prime Minister Ulrek, Minister of Defense
Der Dritte Reich, Minister of Recruitment
Kharturr, Minister of Foreign Affairs

[b]Signed for Integrated Order of Nations,[/b]
KillerCruiser, Triumvir
Birdman, Minister of Foreign Affairs[/quote]

[size="7"]ION-SUN - bright days ahead!!![/size]

[quote name='MrAstro34' timestamp='1334373506' post='2952745']
Two of my favorite alliances :)

Congrats, both of you.
[/quote]

Woah woah woah... What about YCoN? D:

Anyway, Yellow being friends is a great thing. Growing and prospering, we shall work it out.

o/ SUN
o/ ION
o/ Yellow... Or something like that

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1334449649' post='2953444']
Woah woah woah... What about YCoN? D:

Anyway, Yellow being friends is a great thing. Growing and prospering, we shall work it out.

o/ SUN
o/ ION
o/ Yellow... Or something like that

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Not what I meant. I have more than just those two as favorites, and YCoN is one of them too :)

Anyways, back on topic. Congrats again to ION and SUN. You both deserve great people such as each other for friends.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1334782722' post='2955449']
So, I haven't heard of either one of you guys before. But I like physics and solar power, so I support this.
[/quote]

You should visit TE more often then B-)