Survival of the Adaptable

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/bf/-AiD-Flaggy.png[/img][/center]

Today, we come with sad news. From this day, the Alliance of International Defence will officially disband.
AiD has been around for what seems to be ages. We had a good run, lots of fun and shenanigans along the way, but during this journey, the alliance has forever been haunted by the ghost of inactivity, and finally, we've succumbed to it.

When AiD was first founded, we adopted the motto: "Survival of the Adaptable." It would seem that we have failed to adapt, so we must allow nature to take its course.

So, from this moment we declare our AA retired, and that it will continue to be protected by our allies, R&R and Echelon. We would also like to thank all who have ever been involved with AiD —members, friends, allies, and foes— for all the great experiences, battles and spam, we have shared over these past five years.

The Board of Directors of the Alliance of International Defence,

douglas1989r, Lord AJ, and katashimon13

rawr

Edited by katashimon13

My first alliance, and I was always kind of dreading/waiting for this day ;-;

Hope you guys all find a good home and congratulations on sticking with it for far longer than most... 5 years, 4 months and 4 days is a fantastic achievement.

And, yes — the AiD alliance affiliation will be under the protection of R&R indefinitely.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1333318693' post='2946937']
Always sad to see alliances come to an end. Good luck on finding a new home. :)
[/quote]

my sentiments exactly. best of luck to AiD members on your future endeavors wherever that might be.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1333328796' post='2947076']
Sad to see this happen, but the best of luck to all members on finding a new home.
[/quote]
Didn't kata already say it's not actually not happening? If they actually disbanded, dibs on him.

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1333319957' post='2946958']
Wow, I remember you guys from way back, had no idea you still existed. But yeah, good luck.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

o/ AiD

Good luck finding new homes

They disbanded for real. AJ is in R&R already. kata asked to be scrutinized before joining -.- Damn dino.

EDIT: too good to ignore this one xD

[img]http://t.qkme.me/3ol07s.jpg[/img]

Credits to Stealthy xD

Edited by Garion

Sad to see. You guys have been here so long that I assumed this thread was an April Fools joke and thus didn't pay it any heed. Best of luck to all of you on your travels, and I look forward to working with the ones that do end up joining our buddies over at RnR.