Sword Alliance Official Announcement

In response to Umbrella's D.O.W. on Kaskus, we hereby declare war on all of the Doomhouse members. We will only accept Unconditional Surrender from them. They will regret even EXISTING after this war is done.

We hereby condemn Tech Raids because they happen for NO REASON. Seriously, raiding nations for tech, or for no reason at all, is suicidal, disturbing, and downright dangerous. We are shocked at the rudeness and chaos of CN nowadays. We want a return to order, a return to a CN without Tech Raids and No-Reason Raiding. Doomhouse (GOONS-MK-Umbrella) promotes these very things. If these things are to stop, we must first take out Doomhouse. Only then can we lay out a plan for peace and security in CN.

We are pleased to announce a massive Recruitment Drive in the game. Join us today and fight the GOONS-MK-Umbrella Tyranny! We will be victorious. I can guarantee it.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1332806421' post='2943498']
Where do I sign up? What do I get for joining? If I join GOONs I get 3m in graduation aid. What do you offer?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL5.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Maybe he offers freedom from your horrible Bloc/ Alliance :o. can DH surrender to SA so that SA can be a dominating figure on planet bob <3?

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1332828851' post='2943641']
Maybe he offers freedom from your horrible Bloc/ Alliance :o. can DH surrender to SA so that SA can be a dominating figure on planet bob <3?
[/quote]
I have a feeling that would just be something awful.

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1332890403' post='2943860']
Good god, enough spamming OWF with announcements already!!! If I were in your range, I'd join GOONS just to nuke you >.<
[/quote]

I'll pay the first nuclear nation willing to drop NS far enough to attack/nuke him if it means stopping these posts.

[quote name='gowfanatic' timestamp='1333108284' post='2945485']
I'll pay the first nuclear nation willing to drop NS far enough to attack/nuke him if it means stopping these posts.
[/quote]

I don't think any nation with nukes could drop that low, or at least non of the tech selling ones would likely be willing to.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333141373' post='2945685']
You realize tech raiding has been around since 2006?
[/quote]

Murder has been around since the beginning of humanity, but that doesn't make it a good thing.

I dont get it, its only super low ns nations without an alliance that get raided, or those stupid 1 or two man aas that havent bothered with a protectorate or any of the other formalities of starting an alliance. so why is it bad? shouldnt they just join an alliance?

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1333144469' post='2945720']
I dont get it, its only super low ns nations without an alliance that get raided, or those stupid 1 or two man aas that havent bothered with a protectorate or any of the other formalities of starting an alliance. so why is it bad? shouldnt they just join an alliance?
[/quote]

Welcome to the land of reason. Enjoy your stay.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1333144469' post='2945720']
[/quote]

Well... You haven't paid much attention to NG exploits then xD

Techraid will always exist, until people without enough protection is around. It's the law of the jungle.