A Paxing Nirvana

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iix4qx.jpg[/IMG]

Friendship comes in many forms. Here on Bob, sometimes it leads to something special. The governments and members of the State of Nirvana and Pax Corvus present to you

[size="6"][u][b]A Paxing Nirvana[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Preamble: [/b]
The alliances of Pax Corvus and State of Nirvana hereby agree to a Paxing Nirvana with one another.

[b]Act 1 - Mutual Sovereignty: [/b]
Neither Pax Corvus nor State of Nirvana reserve any right to infringe on the domains of one another beyond a point of general friendliness.

[b]Act 2 - Friendship: [/b]
Both the institutions and member nations of Pax Corvus and State of Nirvana agree to be cordial and respectful with one another on all subjects and issues.

[b]Act 3 - Economics: [/b]
State of Nirvana and Pax Corvus acknowledge a willingness to trade resources and technology for the mutual benefit of their nations.

[b]Act 4 - Military Obligation:[/b]
Neither Pax Corvus nor State of Nirvana hold any prerequisite of a military nature with each other for any reason.

[b]Act 5 - Optional Rogue Assistance: [/b]
Pax Corvus and State of Nirvana acknowledge that rogues can be problems broader than any one alliance can deal with and reserve the option to, upon request or offer, assist in defending against an attacking rogue.

[b]Act 6 - Ambassador Swap: [/b]
Both Pax Corvus and State of Nirvana agree to create and maintain a forum link between one another for the maintenance of a formal communication between both signatories.

[b]Act 7 - Cancellation:[/b]
Should either Pax Corvus or State of Nirvana feel at any time that there has been a breach in friendship between the two alliances, the Paxing Nirvana can be officially called to a close 24 hours after an official endorsement of a cancellation by one signatories government.

Signed for Pax Corvus:

Cerridwyn, Chief
Nessus, Chieftain and Seneschal
Muskrat, Envoy
Marine Sniper, Clerk

Signed for the State of Nirvana:

Viceroy: James Spanier
Council: Fish
Council: html
Council: Roxas
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Stereomert

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1331420958' post='2936600']
I find the idea of an optional rogue assistance clause hilarious.
[/quote]

It does make sense... I mean, small-medium sized alliances have trouble reaching some rogues. And it overrides the no military obligation bit (which I'm sure some rogue in the future will whine about, not that it changes anything)