Notice of Protection

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622063034/cybernations/images/thumb/e/e9/Workipa2.png/250px-Workipa2.png[/img]

Until further notice, the Pirates of the Parrot Order shall be protecting any member of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who choose to reside on the AA.

Any questions regarding this you may pm me in-game or find either myself of Lanna on IRC.[/center]

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1331145037' post='2935083']
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100622063034/cybernations/images/thumb/e/e9/Workipa2.png/250px-Workipa2.png[/img]

Until further notice, the Pirates of the Parrot Order shall be protecting any member of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who choose to reside on the AA.

Any questions regarding this you may pm me in-game or find either myself of Lanna on IRC.[/center]
[/quote]

You're a good man Luru.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1331149972' post='2935122']
And what you really mean is MHA is protecting this AA...
[/quote]

PPO is a long established, stable alliance with few enemies and plenty of friends. I don't forsee their protection being challenged.

Also, unless I'm mistaken RIA's treaty with TYR has an ODP clause in it as well.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Haven for Peace' timestamp='1331157119' post='2935187']
Balder, TYR canceled their treaties a while ago and disbanded.
[/quote]

... Aaaaand we now see how much I keep up on world events.

[color="#FF0000"][i][b]Balder[/b][/i][/color] [i]goes back to IA work.[/i]

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1331180543' post='2935354']
<_<
[/quote]

hey we kept trying to apologize to you Walsh :P

Edited by Lurunin

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1332615957' post='2942679']
I don't get why you'd want to put effort in nations who are either too lazy to switch AA's or just don't care.
[/quote]

Because its standard practice and common for people to protect their allies, conversely why does NG protect the iFOK, PC, and Hydra AA's?

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1331158721' post='2935201']
... Aaaaand we now see how much I keep up on world events.

[color="#FF0000"][i][b]Balder[/b][/i][/color] [i]goes back to IA work.[/i]
[/quote]
Shameful.

As for PPO, good show.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1332617856' post='2942689']
Because its standard practice and common for people to protect their allies, conversely why does NG protect the iFOK, PC, and Hydra AA's?
[/quote]

So dumb people don't try to reform the AA who have no rights to it and would likely just soil the memory.

There are no people on the PC, iFOK and Hydra AA anymore, and if people were to join them I'm pretty sure they'd be unprotected. I'd just give them 30 days or something, and if they haven't moved by then, screw them. You don't want those kind of nations on a new AA anyway.

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1332623586' post='2942704']
NG's the only alliance that's allowed to protect inactive AA's, didn't you know?
[/quote]

We don't protect an inactive AA, we protect the AA itself. Its legacy as you will. Like my friend zoom said.