Disbandment of Native

vandelsand

Native is in the process of disbanding.
Remaining members of the alliance, and anyone from Native that are looking for a new alliance, request continuing Deinos protection and to remain within TinyTowne for 25 days.

Members of Native have been directed to seek out acceptance into U.N.S.C., another TinyTowne alliance. U.N.S.C. has been very willing and helpful in the process. Native thanks them.

For any questions contact me in game.

-vandelsand

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1329938476' post='2925646']
Remaining members of the alliance, and anyone from Native that are looking for a new alliance, request continuing Deinos protection and to remain within TinyTowne for 25 days.
[/quote]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1329972689' post='2926248']
Deinos is protecting the AA for the next three days. Good luck, folks.
[/quote]

Hmmmmmm.

Given your public merger request from awhile back this isn't shocking. It's also not shocking that now the bald eagles are defecating here due to that previous thread. There are a lot worse sins on Bob you can commit than not knowing the social and professional norms, so best of luck moving forward. Just two things.

I. Always get things set up via back channels first. Mergers, requests for protection, etc. You handle them in private. Here is where done deals and achievements get announced but not where the real work is done.

II. Start getting people off Native, your 72 hours protection is ticking away and I'm sure the raiders are coming.

From the moment you guys declared your existence I was there with open arms and you strayed.....vanished.

We could have helped you out or you could have made TCW your home.

Hopefully you're in a better place now though. Good luck in the future Van.