Mirror to the Sky Accords

Yuurei

[center]Every once in a while you see something in an alliance that you just really like. I am very glad that I noticed The College of Winterhold as I know they are an alliance on the road toward great things.

So without further delay, I bring you...

[img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy316/knacky413/mttsa.png[/img][/center]

[spoiler][size="5"][center][u][b]Mirror to the Sky Accords[/b][/u][/center][/size]
[b]Preamble[/b]:

This document serves to show that The Terran Empire and The College of Winterhold share common principles of ideology and ethics. Each member of each alliance vows to show general good will, and appreciation for the other. Through similar ideals and fruitful relations, both alliances strive for mutual betterment together.

[b]Article I - Peace[/b]:

Both alliances mutually assure that neither signatory will defame, physically attack, spy on the other, or provide aid to a known enemy.

[b]Article II - Intelligence[/b]:

Both alliances agree that upon possession of useful information to the other signatory, said alliance will give the information to the other. This will be done in a timely fashion.

[b]Article III - Aid[/b]:

Both alliances know that in times of need, aid may be called upon from the other signatory. While it is not mandatory to aid, it is encouraged and can only prove to further relations between the two alliances. Aid can be given as Military aid or Monetary support.

[b]Article IV - Optional Defense[/b]:

If either signatory comes into defensive conflict with another alliance, the other party may come to their aid, but is not required to do so.

[b]Article V - Cooperation[/b]:

Both alliances are encouraged to assist each other in monitoring for, and dealing with, rogue attacks against the other. While not required, it is understood that through cooperation, raids may be better stopped and reduced in effectiveness.

[b]Conclusion and Cancellation[/b]:

This treaty serves to show each signatory shares similar values and strives together to uphold them. This treaty is subject to cancellation if either signatory is no longer happy with the other for any reason. Termination of this pact requires 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. Any intentional or planned violations of the articles within this treaty result in the treaty being considered immediately void, unless otherwise agreed upon by the leadership of both signatories.

Signed for the [b]Terran Empire[/b]:

[b]Yuurei[/b] - Chancellor of Foreign Affairs
[b]Michaelboy88[/b] - Chancellor of Administration
[b]Tim Burke[/b] - Chancellor of Defense
[b]Ceaser Augustus[/b] - Chancellor of Internal Affairs
[b]McMam[/b] - Chancellor of Finance

Signed for [b]The College of Winterhold[/b]:

Arch Mage Apollo
Master Wizard of Illusion - Crazy Crazy
Master Wizard of Destruction - Baron Flynt
Master Wizard of Restoration - Erik
Master Wizard of Alteration - Canik
Master Wizard of Conjuration - Dark Wizard
[/spoiler]

Edited by Yuurei

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1329185945' post='2919773']
It's been a pleasure getting to know TTE, and TCW is looking forwards to an even more fruitful relationship. Hint: [spoiler]It's almost Valentine's Day, TTE. YOU PROMISED.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

You know TTE is our valentine this year lol.

[quote name='flubby' timestamp='1329188678' post='2919797']
Cool looking graphic. Congrats and all that.
[/quote]

Thanks, our leader makes all our graphics...its really all he does.

o7 Thanks for the congrats!

[quote name='Colonel Heinrich' timestamp='1329219596' post='2920164']
Congratulations Winterhold.
[/quote]

Thanks CH, really appreciate it.

We have come a long way with TTE, started out a strong relationship with them, then our communications dropped a little as we were busy with a few other things and setting up structure in TCW, but TTE has always been there, being friendly especially at night in bed....but like I said, they have always been there and for that I am glad we share our names on this ODP, even though the title of it is ridiculous. ;) Just kidding.

o/ TTE
o/ TCW
o/ JKfalcon...just because.