UPN & Invicta Announcement

Robster83

[center][img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/92/200pxupnsvg.png[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100127074958/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/200px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img]

[b]Joint Announcement from UPN and Invicta[/b][/center]

United Purple Nations and Invicta hereby agree to cancel the "Jay Nixon is an Idiot" Pact. UPN and Invicta have a long and friendly history together that each values and hopes to maintain informally. However, both agree that divergent FA makes it prudent for both parties to end their formal ties. On behalf of UPN, I wish Invicta all the best in their future endeavours.

Signatures for UPN:
Robster
Tecumseh
Altheus

Signatures for Invicta:
President Gunn of Acturea, aka Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta
Dan2680, President of Invicta
ShotgunWilly, Vice President of Invicta

Over four and half years UPN & Invicta have had such a long and shared history that it was always going to be sad that this has come about. In the end, our FA paths had just become too different.

However we're still hugely fond of Invicta and I mean that. Not the typical CN platitudes that you see with some some cancellations, I do genuinely, wholeheartedly mean that. Treaties aside, they'll always be a special relationship between UPN and Invicta.

Also, Dawny. I miss you. :wub:

Edited by Altheus

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1328917315' post='2918029']
So you're mad that Invicta didn't protect you from the ass whipping Europa gave you? That's what I'm guessing. :P
[/quote]

You'd be horribly wrong.

It is sad that this tie has been broken, but I still wish UPN the best of luck and I'll still bother Robster. :)

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1328917041' post='2918022']
Sad to see this happen. On behalf of Invicta I wish UPN the best of luck.
o/ UPN
o/ Invicta
[/quote]

You suck. I hate you. Blah blah blah. :awesome: