THE MOSS ACCORDS

legion-x

[center]

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/23wrz4o.png[/img][/center]

[quote][u]Preamble[/u]

This Optional Defense Pact is between the alliances of the League of Small Superpowers and the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, in the spirit of friendship, co-operations, and honor.

[u]Article I: Sovereignty[/u]

Both signatories agree not to infringe upon the others sovereignty, and that they are both completely separate organizations.

[u]Article II: Peace[/u]

Both signatories agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or other acts of agression against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely in private channels.

[u]Article III: Intelligence[/u]

In the event that one signatory gains intelligence that would be of interest to the other signatory, both parties agree to share this information between them.

[u]Article IV: Optional Defense[/u]

If one signatory is attacked, they may ask the other alliance for military aid. Said military aid however is not required.

[u]Article V: Optional Aggression[/u]

If a signatory declares war on another alliance they may request military assistance in attacking that alliance. Said military aid is not required.

[u]Article VI: Termination[/u]

At any time, either signatory may cancel this Pact for any reason by private channels. Once notice is given through proper diplomatic channels, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.[/quote]

[u]Signed for LoSS [/u]
[list] [*] Legion-x-Trium
[*] P8ntballerdude-Trium
[*] Slade-Trium
[*] Andyt2k-MoFA
[/list]

[u]Signed for MCXA [/u]
[list][*]SuperCoolYellow
[*]mcp13
[*]Mr Havok
[*]Dookie On Drums
[*]Jim
[*]Yosodog
[*]Jrkee
[/list]

Edited by legion-x

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1328158928' post='2912992']
Congrats to MCXA and LoSS..

Hell, I remember when LoSS protected SCY :D
[/quote]

I wasn't actually in BTO when they were protected by LoSS. Ironically I was there when LoSS and BTO [i]really [/i]didn't get along.