An announcement to make you -green- with envy!

Lanore

[center]

[size="5"][b]Synergy: Reloaded. [/b][/size]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2088x3k.png[/img]
[/center]

[list]
[*][b]Statement of Undeniable Fact Bro:[/b]

We got this. GATO/TIO relations? It's what we live and breathe son. All day, all night, it's what we do dude. This !@#$ is so cash we beat the women off us, cause it's real money, not no poser crap bro.

[*][b]Cats'n'Bears:[/b]

Seriously dude? Cats and bears broham? Doesn't get much different. Fresh combination spitting things so tight your sister wants some. Freakin' fiesta bears all around that pinata bro bust it like for dat sweet sweet pop.

[*][b]Sleepy bears:[/b]

One word man: Siesta bears. No lie bro chill as Fantasia on slow mo cause we got a temple to Aqua Buddha with a view of the Northern lights like someone painted my stomach with funfetti frosting and crap.

[*][b]Oh S*** Bears!:[/b]

Fiesta Bears? Siesta bears? You ever wake a bear up bro guy? Nine out of ten doctors agree it's the fastest way to wreck yourself bro. Better hope there isn't a honey covered german twink in clogs near by or else you're over bro, like done, finished, that's it, fat lady sung, adios, bon voyage, ttfn, permanently afk, hit the showers, curtains for you.

[*][b]Smart bears:[/b]

You don't even know do you? That's the whole point man. These bears know, and they'll tell the cats. Nobody thinks much of the cats till they talk to the nuclear fallout radiated communist oranges. You underestimate the power of a cat that speaks Spanish the way you underestimate the power of a polar bear that just slammed a twelve pack of redbull and some chimichangas.

[*][b]Bad News Bears:[/b]

It's done bro, over, finished, toast. Refunds take 48 hours to process though. Best if you keep your pants on while we wait or else we'll end up in the Big House.
[/list]

[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2XilcGYOo"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cR2XilcGYOo[/url][/center]

[b]Legal Text:[/b]

[spoiler]

Preamble

We got this. GATO/TIO relations? It's what we live and breathe son. All day, all night, it's what we do dude. This !@#$ is so cash we beat the women off us, cause it's real money, not no poser crap bro.

Article I: Sovereignty and Friendship

In signing this treaty, both alliances recognise the inalienable sovereignty of each other. Both signatories recognise that the treaty represents a commitment to a friendship, and endeavour to keep improving that.

Article II: Non-aggression

No member nation of either alliance will commit any aggressive actions against any members of the other signatory.

Article III: Security and Cooperation

Both signatories agree to work closely together in times of war. Should one signatory find itself at war with another alliance, the other is encouraged, but not required, to join them in that effort. Both alliances are encouraged to materially and diplomatically aid each other where possible, and seek the fruits of cooperation.

Article IV: Intelligence

Both signatories agree to never withhold information which could be harmful to the other alliance. Any privileged information from this relationship may not be shared without the express consent of both parties.

Article V: Cancellation

This treaty may be cancelled by either signatory, with a 48-hour private notice, after which there will be a further 48-hour period of non-aggression between the two signatories.

[/spoiler]

Signatures for GATO:

[IMG]http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/Hashentea/CN%20General/Sigs-1.jpg[/IMG]

Imperial High Commander: Scorponok
Imperial Commander: Stagger Lee
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Kahlan Rahl
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Novis
Imperial Officer of Finance: Abwehrchef
Imperial Officer of Defense: Apocalypsse

Edited by Lanore

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1328077589' post='2912384']
In all fairness, both were tied to NPO, and so is your alliance. ;)

Congrats guys!
[/quote]

No idea why you noted our(TLR/TIO and GATO) mutual ties to NPO but okay. I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed to see this treaty. It's not like I have a problem with TIO on it's own. Only their ties to certain alliances.

With that said, I love GATO. I love being in the same bloc as them and I shall respect their judgment on this treaty.

Hell yea!
Its great to finally have this particular acid flashback become corporal.
o/ TIO Best friends This sloth could ask for

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1328082442' post='2912431']
Don't hold your breath... or do :P

Congratulations TIO!
[/quote]

Ah... My arch nemesis appears. How's it goin? Still think you're better at recruiting then me? ;)

Never the less, TIO can still be TIOut of Order. Haha, I'm so funny... :lol1:

Ezequiel.

i think i just peed a little finally seeing this posted. totally knew about this shiz forever ago.

i. !@#$@#$ LOVE this !@#$. :wub::wub::wub:

TIO :wub:
GATO :wub:

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1328082163' post='2912427']
Can TIO just die like it has three times before... Please?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

diaf bro

Happy to see this, I was wondering when we'd finally get back together again, the nights have been cold and lonely lately..

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1328082163' post='2912427']
Can TIO just die like it has three times before... Please?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Who taught you how to count? They should be taken behind a wall and shot, you can join them as well ^_^

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1328089808' post='2912466']
Excellent. Last time I let Lanore announce anything though, he forgot the sigs!
[/quote]

No I didn't. I removed them for a reason. Thanks for ruining that now Laslo now the GA is gonna require sigs on every damned thing for a while now.