Valhalla Welcomes new friends

TRON IX

[img]http://cnvalhalla.org/valhalla_flag.jpg[/img]

As we begin welcoming Asgaard's warriors to the Halls of Valhalla we are also welcoming a few friends that they bring along with them.

We hereby carry over the following treaties originally signed by Asgaard:

[quote][img]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/SeipherCaim/rotn3A.png[/img]

Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance Valhalla and Rebels of the North (hereby known as ROTN) agree to the following protectorate agreement.

I. Sovereignty:

Valhalla and ROTN recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

II. Peace and Respect:

Valhalla and ROTN will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. All alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

III. Protection and Defense:

An attack on ROTN will be considered an attack on Valhalla. Valhalla will attempt to resolve such an issue on the behalf of ROTN through diplomatic means before force is ever used. While not required, ROTN may come to the defense of Valhalla at their choosing if the need for mutual defense is ever requested.

IV. Aid and Progress:

Valhalla will aid ROTN when able to help them grow as an alliance. Valhalla also assumes the responsibility for the success and growth of ROTN and will offer all the assistance and guidance that it can provide.

V. Aggression and Treaty Signing:

ROTN agrees to alert Valhalla if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance within 48 hours of doing so. ROTN will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with Valhalla leadership. ROTN will also get approval from Valhalla before signing any treaties with other alliances and will discuss such decisions with them.

VI. Disbandment:

In the sad event that ROTN decides it can no longer function as an alliance, ROTN agrees to contact Valhalla leadership, within 24 hours to discuss other options. Valhalla agrees to do everything they can to help ROTN avoid such a fate.

VII. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade:

Both parties agree to give each other 72 hour notice before canceling this treaty. Should ROTN feel they have outgrown the need for protection and assistance from Valhalla, the parties will discuss a possible upgrade to a MDP

Signed on this day the 29th of January of the year 2012

[b][u]Signed for Valhalla:[/u][/b]
Tronix - Regent
Levistus - Vice Regent
Bud - Marshal
Jesper - Security Consul
Keshav - Emissary
ChairmanHal - Chancellor
Gambona - Vanir

[u][b]Signed for Rebels of the North:[/b][/u]
King Dis0rd3r

[u][b]Resigned by Asgaard:[/b][/u]
[i]Lonewolfe2015, Tyr of Asgaard
gambona, Loki of Asgaard
Mustakrakish II, Magni of Asgaard[/i][/quote]

and...

[quote][img]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/thom498/nacflagconceptPurple.png[/img]

The Old Norse Confederate Part II

We the undersigned hereby agree to the following

We shall not steal or loot from the others stash.

We agree to make sure thet the others cup will always be refilled if and when other sees it running dry.

Either party will promptly inform the other if we catch wind of a third party willing to come and take said booty from the other.

If and when the time comes when anyone attempts to pilfer from the other, we shall rise up as one to defend the others bounty

If the time comes when one or the other decide that the still has run low the other shall be encouraged to come ride as one to pillager the commoners.

If either party wants to pack up and leave, it is required that the other sends a message in a bottle for the other to read 72 hours prior to their ships departure

Signed on this day the 29th of January of the year 2012

[u][b]Signed for Valhalla,[/b][/u]
Tronix - Regent
Levistus - Vice Regent
bud - Marshal
Jesper - Security Consul
ChairmanHal - Chancellor
Keshav - Emissary
Gambona - Vanir

[u][b]Signed for The North American Confederacy,[/b][/u]
Triumvirate: Thom98, Shavar, Rattlehead

[b][u]Resigned for Asgaard:[/u][/b]
[i][u]The Aesir:[/u]
Lonewolfe2015
Gambona
Mustakrakish II
Commander Thrawn
[u]The Vanir:[/u]
SpanktheFrank
Demag
Cheshire Cat[/i][/quote]

Also note.. Valhalla hereby protects the disbanded Alliance Affiliation of Asgaard for a period of 180 days while those who will not be participating in the merge find new homes. An Attack on the Asgaard AA will be considered an attack on Valhalla.

We look forward to working with all of our new members and friends while beginning this new Chapter in Valhalla's History.

o/ ROTN
o/ NAC
o/ Valgaard

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1327891706' post='2909995']
July 27th is a long way away :(
[/quote]

You can place a formal request with Nosce Te Ipsum's complaint division, and we will consider waiting for you. :P

I'm very grateful Val continued our relationships with NAC and ROTN.

Some of our oldest friendships in the game between Shav, Rattle, Gambona and I.