Four years and Nine months

Timeline

Hello everyone

Well the time has finally come for me to say my final good bye, I know what many of you are thinking, this is not the first time you've quit, or who the hell is this guy, even thank god that scum is leaving this game, what ever your views are on me if you have any at all I wish you all well.

I no longer have anyone in this world to call a friend so I just wish to say bye to some of the greatest alliances I have been apart off.

[u]Sparta[/u]
Without a shadow of doubt the best alliance I had been apart off, outstanding leadership and a core member group that is to be respected.

[u]IAA - Nemesis - LoSS[/u]
These three alliances was very close and my good friend Chim was the leader of IAA at the time, that's why I have moved them all together, friendly and supportive just a shame most of the members was very inactive.

[u]CSN[/u]
Even if some of the members of CSN still hate me and believe I knew IRON was going to attack GATO, pulling CSN in the war also (I left just days before it happened), CSN was and more then likely still is a great alliance to be apart of.

Now I know I was never apart of NPO, but that is the one and only regret I will ever have is not joining NPO as they seem to have the best brother hood in this game by far.

So bye world have fun and please keep this in mind all, I please if you hate me it simply mean you will remember long after I have forgotten you.

God speed Bob

PS. GOONs before I go we shall party :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1327279294' post='2905079']
Your awful propaganda and half-witted posting will be missed.

Good riddance.
[/quote]

This is where I remind you that you are lucky to be playing this game at all and you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Enjoy RL, Timeline. Remember what you learned here.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1327283937' post='2905132']
This is where I remind you that you are lucky to be playing this game at all and you know exactly what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

Actually, I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I care to.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327286409' post='2905157']
I liked the Nemesis shoutout, even though you were there for probably less than 10 days. That's still probably one of your records though ;)

Best of luck in RL.
[/quote]

I was in sparta for just under a year, and I was in Nemesis about 4 times each time about 2-3 months, but thank you for proving how little you know about me :).

I wont be hitting anyone in NPO, only GOONs :), but like GOONs is well known for I am sure they will ask for help from other alliances.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327279186' post='2905078']
So bye world . . .

PS. GOONs before I go we shall party :)
[/quote]
As with everyone that "quits," what you mean to say is "Goodbye everyone, I'll still be here for six months." It's always an honor to be the alliance to walk people out the door. Although this means you're just another hizzy.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffX1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327290237' post='2905196']
I was in sparta for just under a year, and I was in Nemesis about 4 times each time about 2-3 months, but thank you for proving how little you know about me :).
[/quote]

I was in Nemesis from two weeks after it was founded to the day it disbanded, and I served multiple jobs within the alliance government, including Triumvir, Minister of Internal and Foreign Affairs, and others. So forgive me if I, in fact, do know a little more than you would think I do.

Alas, however, this is not the place for this debate. As I said before, best of luck in RL, and I'll leave it at that.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1327284491' post='2905139']
Haha that collection of alliances.

You better care... he [i]knows[/i] things!
[/quote]

The old GOONS was nearly deleted [i]en masse[/i] and as it happened lost several members, including people in key leadership positions. The modern version has been under investigation more than once for various offenses.

Yes, I do know things. :)

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1327290438' post='2905198']
As with everyone that "quits," what you mean to say is "Goodbye everyone, I'll still be here for six months." It's always an honor to be the alliance to walk people out the door. Although this means you're just another hizzy.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisfffX1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well it does totally depend on how fast I use up my WC, the faster its gone the sooner my nation fades :) but very unlikly to be 6 months, more like 25 days as i simply wont collect :)

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1327292126' post='2905223']
I DO YOU REFUSE TO ROGUE ME?!

Love,
mastabadey
[/quote]

Well i would but i do not wish to waste nukes on anyone but GOONs :)

No call out to me? I thought I was your friend. :(

If you come back later and if I'm buying tech at the time, I'll help you out with some $3m/50t deals to help you rebuild. I know we've argued in the past (NOMNOMNOM thread comes to mind), but I have no dislike towards you over that and do think you should stick around to continue calling people out when they do something you don't agree with as you've always done. Good luck out there.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1327292995' post='2905238']
The old GOONS was nearly deleted [i]en masse[/i] and as it happened lost several members, including people in key leadership positions. The modern version has been under investigation more than once for various offenses.

Yes, I do know things. :)
[/quote]

you don't anything that no one else does

goons investigated for being too awesome is nothing new, you jelly?