How Sheep's Bladders May be Employed to Prevent Global Earthquakes

irule777

[center][u][b]How Sheep's Bladders May be Employed to Prevent Global Earthquakes[/b][/u]
A joint GPF-KofN Announcement![/center]

[center][img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1586/gpfkofn2.png[/img][/center]

[quote]Preamble

The Knights of Ni! (KofN) and The Global Protection Force GPF) hereby agree to entangle their roots globally in mutual cooperation and optional defense.

Article I: Don't Hurt Me!
(No Throwing Coconuts around the globe.)

All forms of in-game aggression between the members of KofN and GPF are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, sanctions, war declarations, aiding nations at war with either alliance, and all forms of espionage, whether in-game or out. Both parties also agree to not publicly flame members of the opposite parties on the Open World Forum, but to settle any disagreements or queries in private. Should KofN or GPF feel a member of either alliance has broken these terms, a cessation in hostilities is to be sought and, if judged necessary, reparations are to be paid.

Article II: Let's Be Friends!
(Suppose TWO Swallows took one coconut across the globe?)

Both KofN and GPF recognize the foundations of friendship and respect between the two parties, and recognize their duty to improve relations and get to know each other better, for the betterment of the both alliances.

Article III: Talk To Me
(Supreme global protection derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.)

Both KofN and GPF pledge to keep their lines of communication open to the other. Diplomats are encouraged to sign up and contribute on the other alliance’s forums, where it is expected they will be treated with courtesy and respect by the host alliance.

Article IV: Let Me Know
(I mean, if I went 'round the globe saying I was ColonelBrick just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!)

Both GPF and KofN agree that, should one party come into possession of information concerning the safety or standing of the other by any means, in game or out, they are bound to share it with the other party via private channels.

Article V: Let's Get Down To Business
(Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is xR1 Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.)

Both GPF and KofN agree to partake in organized tech deals, and trade circles in order to benefit both alliances. Such initiatives will be conducted jointly.

Article VI: Help Me Out Please
(In case of window-dressers and illegitimate-faced bugger-folk, we shall unite around the globe, and protect our Shrubberies!)

KofN and GPF agree to be bound together in times of war and peace. During wartime either alliance may assist or request assistance from the other by economic or military means, but this is purely optional.

Article VII: Termination
(What language is that?)

A breach of any of the terms listed above is grounds for this treaty’s termination, but is not required. Either party may choose to terminate this ODP for any reason. Both parties have 72 hours after the declaration of either party's desire for the treaty's cancellation before this treaty will cease to be in effect. All terms within will continue up until that deadline.
[/quote]

[b]Signed:[/b]

[i][b]Knights of Ni![/b][/i]
Ramon666, King and Original Knight of Mystery
Capt. Aloha, King and Keeper of the Killer Rabbit Cage
siegheil, Jarl of the Shrubbery Watch
LenyLD, Imperatrice of Ni!
The Queen, Queen of Ni!

[i][b]Global Protection Force[/b][/i]
Secretary General: ColonelBrick
Deputy Secretary General: Evella Vada
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Irule777
Minister of Internal Affairs: Poppa
Minister of Defense: xR1 Fatal Instinct
Minister of Finance: Cress

o/ KofN
o/ GPF

Edited by irule777

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1327270508' post='2904966']
An alliance with no treaties signs a treaty with an alliance with no treaties?
[/quote]

Actually Knights of Ni are allied to MHA and PPO.